• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Yeah I suppose you shouldn't expect too much from an £11 offer. To be honest I prefer to pick my own beers for a box, I suppose that's why I just to Honest Brew. If Beer52 let you shop and pick individual beers I'd go back.

What time did you email? They may have finished for the day.

Straight after I posted in here. Just had a weird email from JonBeer52 saying he's away until Feb 14th, they copied in an email from a woman complaining she'd unsubscribed as well and copied her on my fucked up reply. Take it that's my box out the window!

Last edited:
Ha ha! Slick operation again from the Beer52 guys :facepalm:

I've only just emailed them back so I'll let you know if I get a response tomorrow. If not, its all round to T-Dog's to steal his beer (and his wheelie bin).

Yeah slick enough to forward my email address to complete strangers. That's fucking lame.

Yeah slick enough to forward my email address to complete strangers. That's fucking lame.

Might be worth kicking up a stink about data protection. Might get a free case out of it!

Yeah I will reply to it and complain. I'm not bothered about anything free but that's pissed me off the more I think about it.

Just got my confirmation through, although they too had included some other customer's email address in their reply to me!

Just did a quick search for it on Google and found her Flickr account with some holiday snaps from 2008!

Emailed them a complaint and nothing back as yet. Doubt I'll be using them again.

Given their track record I daresay they'll not give two fucks.

Had an email from Alex at Beer52 apologising for copying me in on someone else's support ticket (weird support from their request) and offered a discount on the Vocation box. I declined the discount and thanked him for the offer but said I'd still take one at the price offered, and thanked him for his apology. We'll see if I get one.

Fair play Boozad. Seems to be the same guy running the whole shabang!

Had the Barrel Aged Moose Fang by Beavertown last night. A 9% imperial brown ale aged in armagnac barrels. Special birthday beer which cost me £8.50 for 500ml but holy fuck was it worth it! Amazing beer.

beavertown_moosefang.png

Dark brown nutty roasted body with chocolate, boozy orange and sweet vanilla washed down with a huge hit of brandy from the barrel aging. Good amount of bitterness too but it was all really smooth, balanced and warming. Would happily pay another £8.50 if I saw this on the shelves again.

Lidl is still doing Innis & Gunn varieties at 2 for £2 :)

Confirmation from Alex that my order's been processed and my Them & Us is on its way.

Awesome. Have they taken the money from your account yet?

He said he's ran the charge but I haven't checked the bank yet.

Mine came out this morning. For some reason I'm not exactly expecting a next day delivery!

Back