• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Weird Beard have released a beer for us Wolves fans struggling to cope with a starting 11 without Edwards:

CaHYhxiW0AAuJMn.jpg

Camden Brewery is in Kentish Town I think. They have a pub near there called Camden's Daughter too.

Just had an email from Beer52, they're doing 16 Them & Us for £28.80. Fucking cracking deal that I'll be all over when I get home, the bastard link doesn't seem to work on my phone.

Oh shit sticks! Going to have a tough job convincing the missus, but it shall be done!

Oh, and could you PM me the link please Booz?

Just had an email from Beer52, they're doing 16 Them & Us for £28.80. Fucking cracking deal that I'll be all over when I get home, the bastard link doesn't seem to work on my phone.

Awesome deal. All over it.

Oh, and could you PM me the link please Booz?

I will when I get it, the link in the email says it's one click auto-ordering but when I click it on my phone it just takes to the main page to 'Get Started'. Wonder if it's because I deleted my account, I fucking hope not.

I'll be emailing them if I can't get it sorted.

Ah, just found the email from them in my Junk folder!

Belgian beer in general - bloody lovely. And despite being much more alcoholic than most British bitter, it made me feel considerably less shit.

Yeah, all you have to do is reply 'YES' to the email.

Oh I thought you had to click the fucking green button. I've emailed them telling them I want the deal, wonder if that counts?! I'll email them YES.

Anyone heard anything back off this yet?

I emailed them twice and haven't heard a fucking thing.

Checked your junk folder?

It might be because I'm a current subscriber. It was advertised as fast one click ordering but there were a few emails sent back and forth before they confirmed the order, I got the impression that it was just one guy sorting through it manually. They've maybe just not got around to yours yet.

Nowt in my junk folder. I still have an account but don't subscribe, I was less than impressed with the Groupon box. Apart from the Them & Us which was fucking amazing (and Hidden Gem and Pale Armadillo).

I got the impression that Groupon was just a way of getting rid of old stock, from what I remember of what was posted on here it consisted of beers I'd had from them in previous months. I've got to be honest I've never had a problem with Beer52, they've been brilliant with me and the beer has been consistently good.

Back