• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Is that with a voucher code?

Offer only available to inactive accounts. To claim £10 off, click the button above and login or go to Beer52.com and enter your voucher code. Set your taste preferences, for beer personalised to you.
To claim just hit the big green button or go to our site and use code: NYNB16

Ah ok. Did that come to you by email then?

Ah ok. Did that come to you by email then?

Yes sorry. I forgot to put that in my original post. I know that a few of us signed up in Nov/Dec with an offer but thought that it would be an e-mail that has been sent out to all who subscribed and then cancelled straight after.

Yes sorry. I forgot to put that in my original post. I know that a few of us signed up in Nov/Dec with an offer but thought that it would be an e-mail that has been sent out to all who subscribed and then cancelled straight after.

I'll keep a look out for it. Wasn't that impressed by their last box, and their customer service was a bit lacking when I complained about one of the putrid Ich Bin Ein Bleriner Ryesse.

If you go for it, let me know what they send you.

I'm giving Beer52 a miss, not overly impressed after last time. Shame you can't get Them & Us anywhere else though.

I'm giving Beer52 a miss, not overly impressed after last time. Shame you can't get Them & Us anywhere else though.

Yeah. Really nice drop that. Was actually gutted when I realised it was a Beer52 Collab! Some breweries continue to brew their collabs after the initial project has taken place, but I can't find any info on it anywhere really.

I've also had the email. But a bout of illness has meant I've not even touched the one I got before Xmas yet.

FAO: Boozad

Cloudwater's winter range includes the AUS Hopfenweisse...

The White Hag - Black Boar. 11.2% Imperial Oatmeal Stout.

Stunning.

Ah good stuff. I couldn't recall you mentioning it before and knew you loved the NZ Hopfen.
Will have to pick some up next time I'm allowed to The Wine Seller!

I'll be in there Friday I think. Got to stop being lazy and just hitting up Honest Brew!

Good price for a beastly Imp Stout.

2cf86d51563765992cff3b6c3e2510a8.jpg

Got to love a BeerBods delivery day!

Erm, spoiler alert!!

Oooh there's a nice looking bottle of Hophead there, I see.....

AND Cwtch. Which is another favourite of mine.

Back