• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

The Plum Porter is magnificent on draught. Not had the bottled version.

Cwtch

giphy.gif

Always amazing at the range of beers Thornbridge do. Don't think I've tried even half of them yet.

Ooooh good news, Stanuel. Have you been to the one in Brum? It's pricey but nice.

Going the Brum one on Thursday of half term for an afternoon boozy treat with the missus. Can't wait :D

Yeah I've done the Brum one a few times and really like it.

Will - check out the stock list of Brew Cavern on Perfect Pint, I think you'll be impressed!

Yeah I've done the Brum one a few times and really like it.

Will - check out the stock list of Brew Cavern on Perfect Pint, I think you'll be impressed!

Just had a butchers. Very decent selection indeed. It's a real danger having a good bottle shop nearby.

If you have FB access, Slater's have posted some update on their page. They've completed their cellar work and will have 10 cask and 10 keg lines. That sounds really promising that it will be more than just Slater's beers on tap and it stands a good chance there will be loads of proper guest craft beers

:beerchug: :D :D :D :pint2: :crossfingers:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=783160611794588&id=744262669017716

Eden Mill - St. Andrews GPA.

No idea what a GPA is supposed to be. Golf Pale Ale? Golden Pale Ale? Grade Point Average? Nice though. 4% golden ale aged over hickory chips.

Lazy Yak. Unfortunately (although ok) nowhere as good as it's sibling Fat Yak. Definitely a fat free relation.

Any shops in the Stourbridge area that sell decent beer?

The White Hag - The White Sow. 5.2% Oatmeal Chocolate Milk Sout.

Big fan. Rich, thick, gloopy, flavoursome stout at a manageable abv.

Back