• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just trying a Jarl in The Guildford, Edinburgh. I really don't know how to describe it tbh.

An Eden Mill Blonde to conclude. Another ace brew. Thanks Lycan for you hospitality.

Jarl is a lovely drop.

I think I remember Lycan saying it wasn't as good on tap actually. The bottle is superb.

The Dopplebock was ace. Not gonna say why or what it tasted like though....

Yes.

When I chased them initially they said it was being shipped the next day, which turned out to be complete bollocks. I've got two tracking emails from them once they've actually dispatched them.

Check your Spam folder?

Nothing in my spam folder so I sent off an e-mail to ask when I can expect delivery. I had a message back at 9.00 pm last night to say that it would be dispatched that day along with the tracking details.

They've recently tweeted about how busy they've been recently. Seems they seriously underestimated their capacity when pushing out the groupon deal.

I'd been told that mine would despatch on Saturday but I still haven't had a despatch notification email so I guess that didn't happen. I've emailed again today for an update. I don't expect it before Christmas now which is annoying.

Is that your redeemed gift voucher? They've had a mare of a time by the looks of it.

Yeah it was the gift voucher. It's a good job I got it cheap, I'd have been fuming if I'd paid full price to sign up to them and then had to wait this long for my first crate!

I got mine yesterday. I think you redeemed before me which makes the service even worse!

Got a Left Hand Brewing Nitro Milk Stout for tonight. I know there's a couple of dark beer fans on here. Anyone sampled this one before?

Back