• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Camden Town Brewery purchased by AB InBev

Got my first Beer52 box on Friday and the second is being delivered today. Hooray.

Got my first Beer52 box on Friday and the second is being delivered today. Hooray.

Did you get an e-mail stating the delivery had been sent? I'm sure I read that it would be out for shipping on 15th December but I've received no notification that it is out for delivery.

Yes.

When I chased them initially they said it was being shipped the next day, which turned out to be complete bollocks. I've got two tracking emails from them once they've actually dispatched them.

Check your Spam folder?

Got two bottles of Epic Saison and two cans of Three Boys Wheat in the fridge for tonight. Really looking forward to the Epic Saison.

My Flavourly box came through today.

ad4c343434021712cf4fcc16e53339b5.jpg

Asked for a dark box and it doesn't disappoint:

5 Points - Railway Porter
Tickety Brew - Dubbel
The Celt Experience - Dark Age (Resinous mild ale)
Fourpure - Oatmeal Stout
Anarchy - Xmas Chaos (Rum Raisin Porter)
Batemans - Mocha
Hiver - The Honey Ale (brown ale with raw honeys)
Chorlton - Dark Matter (This beer is fucking ace)

Some I haven't come across in there so should be fun trying them!

I've got a bottle of the Batemans Mocha in my beer cupboard. It's about 70p a bottle in B&M!

Bastards.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Three Wise Hops in The Mitre. A reasonable Red Ale from Trumans.

That's a decent haul Stan. The Dubbel is lovely and as you say Dark Matter is quality.

I had the Anarchy last night. Pretty decent.

Currently drinking a Modern Times - Blazing World on the train into Edinburgh. A ridiculously hoppy amber ale. These guys are fucking world class. Love how they put the recipe on the can as well. Nelsons Sauvin, Simcoe and Mosaic have gone into this. The Messi - Suarez - Neymar of the hop world.

A most excellent Ruck and Maul from Harviestoun in the Halfway House whilst waiting for Lycan.

A most excellent Ruck and Maul from Harviestoun in the Halfway House whilst waiting for Lycan.

Ive had that before its bloody lovely. Im due in at 5:31 have one waiting for me...

[/IMG]

Asked for a dark box and it doesn't disappoint:

5 Points - Railway Porter
Tickety Brew - Dubbel
The Celt Experience - Dark Age (Resinous mild ale)
Fourpure - Oatmeal Stout
Anarchy - Xmas Chaos (Rum Raisin Porter)
Batemans - Mocha
Hiver - The Honey Ale (brown ale with raw honeys)
Chorlton - Dark Matter (This beer is fucking ace)

Some I haven't come across in there so should be fun trying them!

The Railway Porter is really quite marvellous. One of my favs of the year.

Had the Hiver Honey Beer the other night in the BeerBods Christmas box. Wasn't really a fan, but then I don't really like honey.

Got a Harbour, Doppelbock tonight. Not at all familiar with the style, but I love Harbour's IPA, which bodes well.

Back