• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I've a gig in Edinburgh on Monday and Tuesday. I will be travelling up there on Sunday. Any good pubs to visit? I'm staying in the old town.

Guildford Arms
Halfway House
Bow Bar
The Auld House
The Abbotsford

Open the app, click on the head in a circle icon to get your recent activity, scroll down to find your check-in for that beer and open it, then use the 3 dotted menu in the top right and you'll have a 'change rating' option.

Sorted, knew it would be pretty simple but I just couldn't be arsed!

I didn't realise the Them & Us was a Beer52 collaboration, so fuck all chance of getting it elsewhere annoyingly.

Yep, very shit. As far as I can see you can't just pick up cans of it at Beer52 or Vocation either. What a wank sales pitch; 'Try this then be unable to buy it anywhere when you like it'.

No bother. I'm in Edinburgh on Monday about 5:30ish if you fancy a quick pint or three in one of the pubs near Waverley.
Superb. I will have finished at about 4:30, so that is excellent timing. I'm staying and working on St Mary's St. Let me know when you get into town please.

Superb. I will have finished at about 4:30, so that is excellent timing. I'm staying and working on St Mary's St. Let me know when you get into town please.

I'm working in Corstorphine, if I can get away quick I'll get into Waverley for half 5. Auld House is a bit of a trek from the station but take your pick from the rest (+ Beehive which I haven't been in yet) and I'll meet you there.

Weird Beard, No More Bright Ideas - A 7.3% 'India Brown Ale'. Absolutely class. Dark, sweet, hoppy, with a touch of bitter dark chocolate and vanilla. Very, very good.

Back