• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

As far as I'm aware, I've yet to try a sour beer. Following a quick Google search the Torygraph believe that these are the best in the UK.

Would you folk recommend any of those?
What other easily obtainable, entry-level options are there?

Not tried any of them, but I have seen people rave about the Magic Rock Salty Kiss on Twitter fairly often.

So long as I can drink it when I want rather than have my drinking time moved to 1600 on a Sunday, then it's all good.

:tiphat:

I think you have to drink it whilst 50 Stoke fans are stood behind you

stoke-deadline-day.jpg

Not tried any of them, but I have seen people rave about the Magic Rock Salty Kiss on Twitter fairly often.
Out of the three beers Magic Rock now Salty Kiss was my least fav. I have a bottle of Tart as well I've yet to try.

In the Western. Wasn't sure whether to have Pale Rider or Bathams. Had both.

I've settled on Bathams for the rest of the early teatime warm up if that helps?

They're a bit faddy IMO.

Some of them are. Some of them are truly world class.

A shame about the Rye Berliner Weisse going off. I remember I had that in a Beer52 box in the summer, sat outside and enjoyed it in the sun on one of the hottest days of the year, absolutely lovely.

9b523e7866e0204f13134dd8cfe6f6d9.jpg

Tasting notes are the property of Jilly Machin.

Cream-soda mouthfeel with clean citrus notes that coat the palette before a slight nettle bitterness finishes a truly satisfying gulp and just begs you to go back for more...

Hmmmm. Deciding whether that needs to be in the Fnarr thread...

Moor - Confidence. A hoppy red ale. Try and get your hands on this if you can Machin, right up your street.

Moor - Confidence. A hoppy red ale. Try and get your hands on this if you can Machin, right up your street.

Will keep an eye out. Heard good things about Moor beers.

Cream-soda mouthfeel with clean citrus notes that coat the palette before a slight nettle bitterness finishes a truly satisfying gulp and just begs you to go back for more...
Hmmm. Traditionally my tasting notes are either "It tastes like piss", or "It doesn't". I apologise for the lack of sophisication.

Will keep an eye out. Heard good things about Moor beers.

First beer I've had from them. You can tell they're quality from the first sip.

I've got a bottle of their Old Freddie Walker stored away for Xmas eve. Sounds like an absolute stunner.

Moor are great. Some top notch breweries in Bristol at the moment.

Back