• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Last night I had a bottle of Three Tuns - Old Scrooge. Very dark, 7.5% of malty goodness. Although I much prefer lighter beers, it was very tasty indeed. Three Tuns are a really good brewery so there's another choice ale to add to my 'recommended' list.

Got my Honest Brew box through, photos when I've opened it. Fnarr.

A bit annoyed with that Beer 52 offer I stuck up a while back for the 8 for £7.99 plus postage.

I've ended up with a gift card instead for my Dad to redeem when he opens it on Christmas day.

Has anybody else received their box/card yet?

If anybody's interested you can get a six beer Taster Kit from Honest Brew for £9 delivered using the code 'OPENER'.

A bit annoyed with that Beer 52 offer I stuck up a while back for the 8 for £7.99 plus postage.

I've ended up with a gift card instead for my Dad to redeem when he opens it on Christmas day.

I got a gift card too which annoyed me a bit. I've used it to order a crate but haven't had it delivered yet.

I was just wondering where my delivery was. Not heard anything since I ordered. They've charged me an extra £5 for the 2 extra beers though, which is annoying as it means I've spent £18 overall, which I wouldn't have bothered with, had I realised.

That's the Groupon offer instead isn't it, Machin? Haven't got mine yet and from previous experience Groupon deals can take a bit of time to arrive.

I've already had to start two accounts with them to nab that Groupon deal so not sure I'll be able to redeem that gift code. It'll have to be a post Christmas haul instead unfortunately.

Still waiting on hearing anything about my Groupon deal as well.

attachment.php

What are the Cloudwater one's Booz?

Good stuff. Was close to getting the NZ for Christmas dinner, but went with the Weinstephaner instead. Let me know how it is.

I didnt read the email from them properly and just scanned through it and it said your order is on its way. A little envelope and card arrived and i was a little peeved to say the least. It was a bit of a game to then get the box to be sent and it meant signing up for the monthly subscription which i will now have to cancel. I thought initially it would be a one off order without subscribing. Still a decent offer though as long as i remember to cancel.

Good stuff. Was close to getting the NZ for Christmas dinner, but went with the Weinstephaner instead. Let me know how it is.

I got confirmation from Small Bar that it's the one I tried there, mate it's fucking pure heaven. By far my favourite wheat beer. If you haven't tried it you've got to get hold of some Will.

Beermerchants are selling Forepure - Skyliner Wheat at £1 a can. Not a bad beer at all.

They've also got cans of Paulaner - Hefeweisse at £2 and 500ml cans of Forepure - Dry Hop Pils at £2. That'll be my pre drinks for a few Xmas/Hogmanay nights out sorted then!

Beermerchants are selling Forepure - Skyliner Wheat at £1 a can. Not a bad beer at all.

I could only add 7 to my basket then they wanted £7 to ship them so I didn't bother. Looks like someone snapped those up quick.

Back