• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

You won't be disappointed Gav its fucking lovely

Wheat beers are the best, and that does sound fucking beautiful. The missus is en route to pick some up now.

This is getting dangerous now.

I've got two weeks over Xmas to sink all of this shit, as well as all the wine and whisky I've been stockpiling along the way. Yep, it's getting dangerous.

The range in store is pretty awesome tbh. Best of the supermarkets. Loads of Jaipur on the shelves too.

Oh and Boozad, next time you're in Waitrose, grab a Hitachino Nest White Ale. Japanese wheat beer. Bags of flavour. Lemon, ginger, pepper etc.

Took a trip last weekend to Waitrose on the Penn Road. Went a bit mad then regretted it when forgot I'd walked there from town.

Sold out at Waitrose in Wolves. Presumably Gav got here first!

Nope, the wife didn't manage to bag any. She did come home with some more-than-acceptable substitutes though in Leffe Blond and Hoegaarden. Still pissed off I missed out though, I wonder if they'll deliver if you order online...

Oh and Boozad, next time you're in Waitrose, grab a Hitachino Nest White Ale. Japanese wheat beer. Bags of flavour. Lemon, ginger, pepper etc.

Noted cheers Will, I'll look out for that. Japanese beer has never seemed that appealing to me but that sounds gorgeous. I'll add some to my online order.

Hmmm £60 minimum spend for delivery, do I rack up £60 worth of beer to get the delivery?

Had one of these bad boys in York Tap last night.

f84b1fb038df5a95bd6b734a3f4e458c_640x640.jpg

Bloody brilliant.

Drank my own body weight in beer last night. Hanging like never before today. Not cool!

Vocation Brewery - Life & Death. My favourite IPA at the moment.

Black Wolf - Glencoe Stout. Stirling's 'finest' brewery lets me down yet again. Thin, watery, vaguely coffee tasting, dishwater. The head stuck around for a good 3 seconds.

Got a nice reliable stout from Meantime to follow up though so all is not lost.

None in my sainsbury's which is annoying. I'm going passed a Waitrose later in the week though so will try there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back