• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Cloudwater's new range:

CVNufNMWUAAYxPV.jpg:large

More info about them on this launch event flyer:

CVN4zUxWIAEEDlT.jpg:large

I think The Sun Inn on Lichfield Street is owned by Titanic.

I'm not to sure what The Olde Rose and Crowne is like these days, but it used to be a good house. The Market Vaults in St Martins Place is good too.

The Sun is where we're officially meeting at around 4, I'll be there from about 12:30. Bonus!

Let me know where you end up going pal as that's where i'll be heading on Christmas eve.

Titanic Brewery has a tap house in Stafford but I don't know what it's called off the top of my head. They make some lovely beers. Plum Porter being one of them.

Oh, and talking of Cloudwater, they have just announced their winter brews. On sale from tomorrow. Eebria.com is the place to go...

I'll post more deets later. Fucking love Cloudwater.

It was on in the Hogs Head on Saturday afternoon. I had one sip and said to my mate - shall we stop here drinking this all day rather than go to the football. I made the wrong choice!

My last round of Beer Bods tonight.

I am not renewing, but will return at some point. Enjoyed doing it though and there has only been 1 which I didn't like and a couple which have been awesome.

I can't imagine life without it now!!

Growler fill of Oskar Blues - Ten Fidy. Absolutely world class. Nom nom nom.

Signing up for Beerbods now, great deal that is by the look of it. I think I'll be buying a fair few of each of Wild Card's offerings as well, they sound lush.

Signing up for Beerbods now, great deal that is by the look of it. I think I'll be buying a fair few of each of Wild Card's offerings as well, they sound lush.

Have you already done it, as I can give you a referral code which gives us both a free beer.

Heard good things about that. Is that from Brewdog? Enjoy...

Outstanding brewery, proud to call them North Carolinians (technically Coloradans I think, but they do have a brewery in Brevard, NC).

Ten Fidy is a bit on the sludgy side, IMO, but a good beer nonetheless.

Cheers Nando. Done. Although that list of beers can't be right as it's the exact selection of beers I got back in September.

Back