• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Sorry, I must have got the last one...

It's vicious out there in Honest Brew land!

Nando must have beaten me by minutes. I've been checking every 20 mins or so all day too! Annoying as it was going to be a Christmas gift rather than for me.

Try Beer52 with the voucher code BEERGIFT.

Should be able to get 8 for £10.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Honestbrew do have stock but the £6 deal was limited apparently. Bastards!

I just picked up the Beer52 deal as a present, so it does work.

Go to their website, hit GIFT at the top and then copy BEEGIFT in where it says coupon code towards the bottom of the page. Make sure you just choose the one month option to get it for a tenner.

Depending on what is in the Beer 52 pack, I may have to keep a couple for myself rather than give all 8 as a gift!

Apparently Honestbrew only had 10 @ £6 so you did well to nab one Nando.

Cheers Nando, cracking deal that. Should keep my stocks up for over Christmas!

I'm in Edinburgh today doing some xmas shopping, going to head over to BottleDog to pick something special up for xmas eve. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop in there, could end up being quite an expensive visit...

In the Guildford Arms atm drinking a pint of Fallen - Local Motive. A bit meh. Going to get a Jaw Brew - Fathom next.

I'm going to have beers coming out of my ears at this rate!

For the Beer52 deal? I don't think so - I bought it as a guest as I deactivated my previous account with them.

Back