• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Interesting! I've just cracked open a Signature Brew Pale Ale and it is waaaay to piney. Can barely taste anything else.

Had a Tiny Rebel Cwtch at lunch today - absolutely superb red beer. Best pint I've had for a while.

That's the brewery I keep raving about. Consistently superb.

Honest Brew have been running a Black Friday offer. 6 beers and a glass, which is normally £22.50 - They have been randomly changing the price, mostly sticking at £18 with free delivery.

Been keeping an eye on it ove rthe weekend. Cheapest I saw it go down to was £12 with free delivery, which was tempting. Glad I held off - just bagged it for £9!

http://honestbrew.co.uk/dishonest-beer-box/

Grab it before the price changes....

Beers are:

Beavertown, Neck Oil
Five Points, Railway Porter
Wild Beer, Wild Goose Chase
Howling Hops, Running Beer
Buxton, Wild Boar IPA
Four Pour, Pils

Ah, it's just gone up to £666 :icon_lol:

The view I had last night:

12289738_10154271378650016_9035235156414816697_n.jpg

Absolutely bloody tremendous. The XXX is Bathams' seasonal ale, and they don't make much of it due to the capacity at the brewery. Subsequently, it is very hard to get hold of - I actually missed it last year. It sells RIDICULOUSLY fast, and for good reason - it's absolute nectar.

Where's my best bet for getting a pint of that?

Where's my best bet for getting a pint of that?

A Bathams pub - I very much doubt they'd deliver any to another pub, even if they supply Bathams to them normally. They just make so little of it.

Not sure what's nearest you - The Britannia in Gornal? TBH even if you do happen to get to a Bathams pub, there's no guarantee it'll be on. Last year I kept trying to time my visits to ensure I was there when they had a barrel of it on, and I never got it right!! Last year in the Royal Exchange, they put it on one Saturday afternoon at about 5pm. I got there at 8 and it had gone!

A Bathams pub - I very much doubt they'd deliver any to another pub, even if they supply Bathams to them normally. They just make so little of it.

Not sure what's nearest you - The Britannia in Gornal? TBH even if you do happen to get to a Bathams pub, there's no guarantee it'll be on. Last year I kept trying to time my visits to ensure I was there when they had a barrel of it on, and I never got it right!! Last year in the Royal Exchange, they put it on one Saturday afternoon at about 5pm. I got there at 8 and it had gone!

Ah, they won't be sending it to anywhere in Wolvo then?

Absolutely bloody tremendous. The XXX is Bathams' seasonal ale, and they don't make much of it due to the capacity at the brewery. Subsequently, it is very hard to get hold of - I actually missed it last year. It sells RIDICULOUSLY fast, and for good reason - it's absolute nectar.
I'm looking at taking a trip round a few Batham's / Black Country pubs on 19th Dec as a precursor to Xmas.

Back