• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

For the Beer52 deal? I don't think so - I bought it as a guest as I deactivated my previous account with them.

Ah right. I kinda misread your post as it followed everyone ordering the Beer52 deal.

In other news, I've got one of these being picked up for me tonight ready for the weekend's festivities:

GooseMiniCask-225x300.png

Hell yeah!

It's a blinding drop from a bottle, so hopefully the keg is just as good. Oddly, their website has it at 4.2% where as the bottle is 5.2%
Not sure why as I didn't think the bottles were conditioned.

I'm in Edinburgh today doing some xmas shopping, going to head over to BottleDog to pick something special up for xmas eve. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop in there, could end up being quite an expensive visit...

So...

Wild Beer - Squashed Grape. Sour beer brewed with grape must.
Wild Beer - Wildebeest. 11% chocolate, crushed espresso, vanilla Russian imperial stout.
Wild Beer - Millionaire. Salted caramel, chocolate, milk stout.
Brewdog - Hinterland. 9% oatmeal stout.
2x Oskar Blues - Old Chub (nitro). 6.9% scotch ale.
Oskar Blues - G'Knight. Imperial red IPA
Beavertown - Quelle Saison
Pressure Drop - Bosko Absoluto
Mikkeller - Monks Elixir. 10% Belgian quad.

Got a bit carried away. A few of them might end up as Xmas presents.

It's a blinding drop from a bottle, so hopefully the keg is just as good. Oddly, their website has it at 4.2% where as the bottle is 5.2%
Not sure why as I didn't think the bottles were conditioned.
I had a bottle on the weekend, that was 4.2%

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ah, ok. Maybe it's just their website that's inaccurate then.

So...

Wild Beer - Squashed Grape. Sour beer brewed with grape must.
Wild Beer - Wildebeest. 11% chocolate, crushed espresso, vanilla Russian imperial stout.
Wild Beer - Millionaire. Salted caramel, chocolate, milk stout.
Brewdog - Hinterland. 9% oatmeal stout.
2x Oskar Blues - Old Chub (nitro). 6.9% scotch ale.
Oskar Blues - G'Knight. Imperial red IPA
Beavertown - Quelle Saison
Pressure Drop - Bosko Absoluto
Mikkeller - Monks Elixir. 10% Belgian quad.

Got a bit carried away. A few of them might end up as Xmas presents.

Quite the powerhouse line-up there pal. One's that have flicked my attention are the Wild Beer Millionare, Brewdog Hinterland, Beavertown Quelle Saison and the Pressure Drop Bosko. Reviews will be required...

First chance I've had to open my Wild Goose Chase from last Thursday. I've had it a few times before and it just gets better every time I try it. Not sure which I'd choose between this and Siren - Calypso and that is very high praise indeed.

Just putting an Honest Brew box together, any recommendations to compliment these?

Cloudwater IPA
Cloudwater – NZ Hopfen Weisse - Wheat
Wild Beer Co - Madness IPA
Wild Beer Co - Somerset Wild
Bristol Beer Factory - Southville Hop
Signature Brew - Backstage IPA
Yeastie Boys - Pot Kettle Black - Porter
Three Boys - Belgian Wheat

Added these

Musketeers - Troubadour Magma - Belgian IPA
Anchor - Christmas Ale - Amber
Mad Hatter - 2015 A Beer Odyssey - Belgian Blonde

Looking forward to my first Honest Brew box.

Boozad, get the following:

Howling Hops, Rye Wit. Cracking IPA.

Camden India Hells Lager - turbo hopped lager. Absolutely top draw.

Cloudwater, Red Ale - amazing rye amber ale. Right up my street.

Five Points, Railway Porter - delicious chocolate and caramel flavours.

Oh and a Buxton, Axe Edge too, if they have it. Best IPA ever.

They'll be in my next box, cheers Will.

You'll have to be quick with the Cloudwater, they only make seasonal batches of their beers and the Red Ale is only for Autumn. Five Points Hook Island is similar (but not quite as good).

Right-oh, I'll order me a few tonight.

I'm looking for a wheat beer called Cloudwater but I can't remember the brewery. Tried it in Bristol in Small Bar and it was fucking heaven, the cloudiest, fullest, richest wheat I've ever tried. I think it was an NZ brewery but can't remember.

I don't think so mate, I've ordered some of that from Honest Brew (it's why I ordered it to be honest on the off chance that it is it). I could be mistaken though, I'll let you know when it gets here. I think it was stronger than 6.5% too.

We're going on a the work's piss up in Stafford next Friday, anyone got any recommendations for any good boozers?

Let me know where you end up going pal as that's where i'll be heading on Christmas eve.

Titanic Brewery has a tap house in Stafford but I don't know what it's called off the top of my head. They make some lovely beers. Plum Porter being one of them.

Oh, and talking of Cloudwater, they have just announced their winter brews. On sale from tomorrow. Eebria.com is the place to go...

I'll post more deets later. Fucking love Cloudwater.

I'll let you know where we end up mate, what I can remember anyway. I'll look out for that Titanic tap house, there are a couple of lads in our place live in Stafford so they may know.

I'll check out that Eebria.com, nice one Will.

I don't think so mate, I've ordered some of that from Honest Brew (it's why I ordered it to be honest on the off chance that it is it). I could be mistaken though, I'll let you know when it gets here. I think it was stronger than 6.5% too.
Send Small Bar an email. I imagine they'll dig it out for you.

Back