• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Had a Wiper and True In the Pines amber ale and their Milk Stout last night. Superb.

Trooper 666 has hit the shops :pint2:

In the Western for the first time in my life drinking a black country special. Very nice.

Just had a pint of Langers favourite the glow. Not bad. Better than out of a bottle for sure.

View attachment 1162

Good selection at my new local!

disdain-dislike-do-not-want-grimace-ron-swanson-wince-GIF.gif

Got a better photo? I'll have to take your word for it.....

By the looks of it they have:

Dark Star - Espresso
Great Heck - Black Jesus
Ossett - Inception

with

Titanic - Plum Porter
Great Heck - Shankar IPA

in the cellar.

This is a few days old though, oh and they put on a monthly beer festival.

It's a good mix of different beers - Inception is really good. The only one I've tried on that list that doesn't quite cut it is Everards which I find a bit 'meh'. Looks like a pretty ace local to me mate!

Yeah definitely, I'll take it!

I've never had any Raw brewery beer (who own the pub). I wish they would put more of their tap list on the web, they also have a number of keg lines also.

I'm sure I've had a Raw ale before but I can't for the life of me remember where/when it was!

Plenty of really good breweries around that sort of way anyway so I'm sure you'll get to sample a few.

I'm sure I've had a Raw ale before but I can't for the life of me remember where/when it was!

Plenty of really good breweries around that sort of way anyway so I'm sure you'll get to sample a few.

Oh definitely.

Raw have reasonable reviews on Untappd, looking forward to trying the 5.9% Grey Ghost IPA anyway

Alechemy - Five Sisters. Red ale in the Halfway House in Edinburgh.

Jack, you're in for a treat if they regularly have Great Heck beers on. Yakima IPA and Madagascar stout are amazing.

Back