• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just had an email from Yodel that me Honest Brew box has been delivered. No mention on my account with them as to how I claim the free beer from my referral... Anyone else got that far?

I'm wondering the same. I've got a feeling they'll add it to the next full priced box. Ill probably send them an email to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering the same. I've got a feeling they'll add it to the next full priced box. Ill probably send them an email to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email back from them. They add all your free beer to your next box. I've just asked for clarification on whether it needs to be a certain size box as they do 9, 12 and 18 bottle boxes.

Maxim's Lambton's Cask Ale in the Apple and Pears. An excellent pale.

Just got an email back from them. They add all your free beer to your next box. I've just asked for clarification on whether it needs to be a certain size box as they do 9, 12 and 18 bottle boxes.

Nice one. Keep us updated.

An aptly named 'Engineer' from Buntingford Brewery. A good solid bitter combination that is always right for any occasion.

An aptly named 'Engineer' from Buntingford Brewery. A good solid bitter combination that is always right for any occasion.

Top stuff that, often have it on round here even though it's not that local.

Obviously it's from Hertfordshire, but the crazy thing is that I used to spend a hell of a lot of time in Letchworth and never came across this brewery! Do you still frequent the Mainwaring? We shall have to meet up for a beer or two in the not too distant future.

Sounds like a plan. The Mainwaring Arms is a Joules now, they bought it last year, the beer is bloody lovely if a little limited. The Sheet Anchor is still a free house and serves the Engineer often.

Let me know when you're there Phil.

One of my locals is becoming a Joules, they're refurbing it at the moment.

12108965_10156336602060647_1623105908113143692_n.jpg

It was an alright pub when it was Stonegate (bloody expensive though). I'll report back when it's re-opened though the beer will be a bit wasted on me, I don't drink ale.

It was an alright pub when it was Stonegate (bloody expensive though). I'll report back when it's re-opened though the beer will be a bit wasted on me, I don't drink ale.

Joules brew a lager called Green Monkey which is pretty good.

Do they do any ciders? They had Somersby in the Crown for a while which was magic but obviously it was only me buying it as they took it back off after a few months. I didn't mind paying the extra for that, they were taking the piss charging £3.45 for a Strongbow though (still paid it mind, as I am an idiot).

I'm pretty chuffed with that selection tbh.

Yep, I'm particularly intrigued by the Running Beer Howling Hops.

Not had a Wild Beer Co effort before, and I'm getting the taste for Saisons, so that one will be devoured sharpish and all.

Do they do any ciders? They had Somersby in the Crown for a while which was magic but obviously it was only me buying it as they took it back off after a few months. I didn't mind paying the extra for that, they were taking the piss charging £3.45 for a Strongbow though (still paid it mind, as I am an idiot).

No idea on cider I'm afraid.

Back