• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

All this for £5.50... Go on then

11148434_10156327196340647_121571049149513364_n.jpg

Even better in Aldi (over here anyway)

A box of 4 bottles of similar style ales to the ones in the pic, but for €5.49!

Wollaston pub crawl tonight - some tremendous establishments await....

Runaway Brewery - Smoked Porter. Just perfect for me, I love it.

Machin, I've noticed you're loving the saisons recently. You should try the Sorachi Saison & M&S. Brewed by Adnams with enough Sorachi Ace to kill a man. £1.90 for a 330ml bottle but well worth it, a truly awesome brew.

Yeah, I've been meaning to have a look in M&S for a while.

The Lidl's own brand Hatherwood Green Grecko IPA is really good. Like a budget, slightly more amber Punk IPA.

Never heard of that but I'll certainly give it a go! That's a very handy location for me.

That's my concern! The pinball hall doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. Hopefully, all the knobheads will hang out in there leaving the bar relatively dick-free :D

Let us know how it is Langers.

Had a few pints of Cairngorm - Trade Winds tonight. Lovely stuff.

Followed by a North Union - Amber Lager which was quite nice and just about to move on to a Cloudwater - APA.

A Wonky Donkey which was fine and an appallingly cocked Ringwood Bitter amongst others this evening.

Drank my way through the Cloudwater range of beers at a recent beer festival. All were very good.

Just had an email from Yodel that me Honest Brew box has been delivered. No mention on my account with them as to how I claim the free beer from my referral... Anyone else got that far?

Knowing Yodel I'd check first that they haven't chucked your bottles of beer over a wall and down a 10 foot drop.

You know, I've never had a problem with them. Mind you, the missus is usually at home as she's still on maternity leave.

At my old place, the missed Yodel deliveries were given to self-employed out-of-hours drivers who would do evening deliveries. The guy in my local postcode knew what time to come to make sure I was in! It was brilliant.

They put one of my packages in the bin once. The fucking bin. No note to say where it was either.

:icon_lol:

Harviestoun - Ruck & Maul @ The Westerton in Bridge of Allan. Nectar.

Back