• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

You can get a fair few of those on tescos 4 bottles for £6 offer - mad goose, brewdogs, Jaipur and others.

Waitrose have got the same offer actually, but a better selection of beers. The only one I could save on is the Dead Pony Club, then I'd only be getting 4 instead of 6.

None of this includes a trip down to The Wine Seller, where a crate of Bathams will put pay to my hard work!

Fuck him. We've got a Tank 7 to try tonight! First saison I ever had and I absolutely loved it, really looking forward to cracking it open when I get back.

Yeah, was just reading up on this one. Sounds amazing. 8.5% to boot, so should send me off to sleep nicely!

Yeah, was just reading up on this one. Sounds amazing. 8.5% to boot, so should send me off to sleep nicely!

So fucking smooth. 8.5% and you can't taste a drop of it. Such a quality brew, would love to try it fresh.

8.5%! As a very small drinker this one will be fun.

The beer we brewed on my induction is ready and has been posted out to me!

6.5% of IPA loveliness

Nice one Stan. How many bottles do you get?

Pfffffft, thought it was supposed to be a double?

Sounds awesome though, what went into it?

It was but they were using the small pilot kit and its limited to a certain ABV.

I can't actually remember what hops went in, I'll have to see if I can find out!

Tonight's BeerBods is superb. A funky, fruity, spicy, boozey, citrussy, sour, bitter and smooth powerhouse.

Brand_Tank_7.jpg

Getting so many different flavours - banana, grapefruit, lemon, orange, pepper, ginger, marzipan...

At 8.5% you get a lovely alcohol warmth without the unpleasant kick in the throat that you might expect. This is a good'un.

We could get a nice chain of free beers going on here....

Have been seeing that on Facebook. Beerhawk is the other one advertised.

Seem to be a bit weary about starting one of these beer deals...

We could get a nice chain of free beers going on here....

Are you a fully blown member, or did you get your free beer code when you signed up for the taster box?

Got it when I signed up for the taster.

Back