• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Dreaming about my pint of Bibble yesterday. Might have to go on the way back from work.

Saturday 20th of February. Terriers away...

You've just saved me a job I was going to look it up! I'm in for that one.

Currently in the Magic Rock Tap and I need to come back here as well. Night in Huddersfield it is.

You've just saved me a job I was going to look it up! I'm in for that one.

Currently in the Magic Rock Tap and I need to come back here as well. Night in Huddersfield it is.

Was just going to say, Magic Rock Tap. An Unhuman Cannonball or two before the match should set us up nicely...

Was just going to say, Magic Rock Tap. An Unhuman Cannonball or two before the match should set us up nicely...

Exactly!

Currently got a Villainous on the go. First time I've had it on cask and its fucking awesome.

Exactly!

Currently got a Villainous on the go. First time I've had it on cask and its fucking awesome.

I've never had that before.

I had Magic 8 Ball not long ago though and that was insanely good.

Tonight's BeerBods selectionis By The Horns, Wolfie Smith - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/by-the-horns-wolfie-smith/

450x450.jpg

An amber IPA. Sweeter than the more common American variant with caramel notes underpinning the hops. Sounds good to me.

Ballast Point - Grapefruit Sculpin

Modern Times - Blazing World.

'nuff said.

Quick visit to Wild Beer HQ. Now armed with Bibble, Madness IPA and Epic Saison. Happy days.

Jennings Bitter followed by a Jennings Summit Else in The Lamplighter, St Helier. Both in excellent condition, but not too keen on the bitter.

A rather interesting Wells' Try Time in The Lamplighter.

Hacker Pschorr Original Oktoberfest. Loved this one, nice flavours, good after taste and we have been given 26 bottles of these for free.

To Øl - Reparationsbajer. Lovely brew, not the freshest bottle though.

Got a few Partizan - Lemongrass Saison and some whisky cask cider from Thistly Cross as well.

Back