• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

We really need to teach Soobie how to post her own pics.

I've just said to Kenny I must seriously have a try and learn. But I seriously don't know how to say take a pic from facebook and put it on here. If some kind and patient person would inbox me step by step in simpleton terms then i'll try. Then I could well and truly bore the pants off you all with pictures :)

I wished I could do it, i'd be so pleased with meself if I could.

But its been fun having Kenny as my .jpg bitch :)

Some instructions sent your way on Facebook Soobs

Crystal Rye IPA 99p a bottle in B&M. Rum Finish Innis and Gun 99p too.

I knew they had the Crystal Rye but didn't know about the I&G. I've been on a bit of an Innis & Gunn fix recently and the Rum Finish is their best beer IMO, will be stocking up on them as soon as possible. Cheers!

Finished off a six pack of 6°North - Wanderlust Wheat today. Absolutely bangin weissbier, perfect for a nice sunny day.

Tonight's BeerBods promises a great a deal. It's a BeerBods collaboration brew with Wiper & True, called Cobbles & Clouds - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/wiper-plus-true-cobbles-and-clouds-beerbods-exclusive/

bottle_large1.png

It's a citrusy, hoppy piney saison. Not really sure what a saison is, as in what defines one. A bit funky (as in a bit sour), wheaty, fruity & hoppy I guess. The style comes from Belgium farmers who needed something to do over the winter, so they harvested and brewed beer for their workers to keep them refreshed in the hot summer days. Long fermentation creating some complex yeasty flavours I guess then.

Anyway, will report back once I've quaffed it.

Shit! Almost forgot about this! Just going to bung it in the fridge. Love a saison.

Wiper and True are superb. Bloody expensive though.

Last weeks ale is just a distant memory. Loving this weeks

Fixed it for you Sam

Speaking of, ales after the game on Saturday aye?

Wiper and True are superb. Bloody expensive though.

They're better than superb. One of my favourite breweries atm. I love the detail on the back of the bottles.

A top quality classic saison. Thought there'd be more of a punch from those South Pacific hops but I'm pretty happy with this one.

Really enjoying this one. Very complex, picking up different flavours every mouthful. Biscuits, malt, honey, marmalade, sour bitterness in the finish, citrus on the nose and a comforting alcohol kick. You can taste the 6.6% - which I like.

They're better than superb. One of my favourite breweries atm. I love the detail on the back of the bottles.

A top quality classic saison. Thought there'd be more of a punch from those South Pacific hops but I'm pretty happy with this one.

Yep...my brother and I are staying over so beers are a must

Fyne Ales - Jarl in the Guilford arms in Edinburgh.

Yes! Very nice pint that.

They're all the rage here at the moment. There's an excellent burger bar here that have their beer specially brewed by W&T and it's unreal. Probably the best pint I've had this year. Cost me an arm and a leg though.

Back