• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Doesn't look like they have any exporting at all.

Sure I remember reading something about them setting up a sister brewery in Munchen. Might have been Stone though, one of the two...

At Bridge of Allan brewery drinking a red ale brewed with undried whole hops. Its absolutely incredible. For such a tiny brewery to get so much hop flavour into such a low abv beer (4.2% and on cask as well!) is incredible.

Sure I remember reading something about them setting up a sister brewery in Munchen. Might have been Stone though, one of the two...

At Bridge of Allan brewery drinking a red ale brewed with undried whole hops. Its absolutely incredible. For such a tiny brewery to get so much hop flavour into such a low abv beer (4.2% and on cask as well!) is incredible.

Stone have set up a brewery in Berlin

You certainly get through your beer, Lycan!

You certainly get through your beer, Lycan!

I do try...

I need to cut back actually, been getting more into my fitness lately and I've been going nowhere fast (literally and figuratively).

Been on a bit of an Innis & Gunn fix recently. Just had a few bottles of their Highland Ale, might be the best beer I've had from them yet and maybe the best Wee Heavy I've ever had (Oskar Blues - Old Chub was awesome as well).

Oskar Blues makes it out to y'all? Lovely brewery.

God bless Brewdog. They have them as one of their guest brewers fairly regularly.

If they ever get some Deviant Dale's (or even it's less aggressive little brother, Dale's Pale), buy as much as you're allowed. Definitely my favorite DIPA and maybe my favorite pale ale of any persuasion.

If they ever get some Deviant Dale's (or even it's less aggressive little brother, Dale's Pale), buy as much as you're allowed. Definitely my favorite DIPA and maybe my favorite pale ale of any persuasion.

I've had a few Dale's Pale. Once on keg but they can their beers and it's probably their most popular beer so more of them make it over here than you would think. I saw Deviant Dale's on keg once but I went for Stone's Points Unknown instead.

Also had their Scotch Ale and their Imperial Stout Ten Fiddy.

Ten Fiddy is really good, but a bit too thick for my tastes.

I know what you mean, it poured like treacle. I do love a big gloopy Imperial Stout though.

Just about finished my Beer52 box. Wasn't blown away by any of them to be honest, although most were decent.

The Irish White IPA was rank and the Brewfist collab was a bit strawy for my liking.

Just nabbed a special offer from BeerBods - 24 bottles of Graffiti IPA (from Cornwall, Langers) for £30

Gone halfs with someone at work as I really can't justify buying more beer to the missus!

Alvinne - Ich Bin Ein Berliner Ryesse. A Berliner Weisse brewed with rye. Very cool name & a nice refreshing beer. Sat in the garden with the sun going down, bliss. Don't ruin this Wolves...

Mad Hatter - Nightmare on Bold St. A coffee milk stout. Not a fan.

Mad Hatter - Nightmare on Bold St. A coffee milk stout. Not a fan.

Beer52 gave a big-up today on their blog and I was looking forward to it after reading it. Ah well, won't save it for a special occasion :D

Beer52 gave a big-up today on their blog and I was looking forward to it after reading it. Ah well, won't save it for a special occasion :D

I'm warming up to it but it's still not for me. Very strong on the coffee up front and seriously bitter with a strange sweetness all the way through.

I'm warming up to it but it's still not for me. Very strong on the coffee up front and seriously bitter with a strange sweetness all the way through.

Sounds like the kind of beer I'd really like

Soobie is having a few tonight...

12043148_10207396679058745_586967918384916156_n.jpg

Soobie is having a few tonight...

12043148_10207396679058745_586967918384916156_n.jpg

:icon_lol: came across a smashing beer outlet in Ohio. Stocked up as you do, then realised we had forgot to stop for milk! Priorities.

We really need to teach Soobie how to post her own pics.

Back