• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Yup, saw that earlier today. The little bottles are £1.75.

BBNo - 01/01 Citra. Nice but I've had better.

Went to Rugby CAMRA beer festival yesterday - had a Holdens Golden Glow that was as flat as a Kipper's dick, and a Pooh Beer, which was the same - don't really get the fuss - get better ale in a pub like The Western.

I have just had a bottle of Broadside. I know it is not to everyone's liking, but I really enjoy it.

So, I never realised that the old video rental place in Compton is, in fact, an awesome off-licence that sells a huge range of ales, world beers and everyone's new favourite craft beers!

The Wine Seller - http://www.twitter.com/thewineseller1 - They obviously need better marketing!

Best thing of all is it's about a 5 minute walk, if that, from my front door #gamechanger #holdtightcurrentaccount #thingscouldgetmessy

Had one of these little beauties in Resolutions Lloyds bar in Middlesbrough pre-match last night...It was excellent
916.jpg

They have them by the case in Majestic wines. Always been tempted.

I know I only jest.

It's a really nice beer actually, I like it. They just sold half of their company to Heineken though a few weeks ago so they have gone down in my craft beer estimations.

Pub I'm in tonight has something called Dirty Tackle by Wychwood.

Supposed to be Citrus'y, but I'm driving so can't try it out.

Anyone recommend a good place for a couple of evening drinks in Cambridge?

Just somewhere quiet for a few drinks with the other half after we've had something to eat later. Doesn't need to be anything spectacular as long as it's a pleasant enough place to pass a bit of time.

Back