• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I might even pour it into my Doom Bar pint glass...

Such vitriol against hipsters...

you lot are making me thirsty reading this..damn.....

It's supposed to be amazing. There's one in a few weeks for BeerBods and I can't wait for it. Camden Town are an awesome brewery.

It just sounds bizarre is all. They're throwing tons of hops in everything lately!

It just sounds bizarre is all. They're throwing tons of hops in everything lately!

Makes sense to me in a weird way. You're not getting the esters that an ale yeast would kick off, more of a blank canvas to let the hops do their thing.

What did you think of the Graffiti, Lycan?

I think it's a little cracker. Got the whole modern piney tropical thang that you get in craft IPA's, but with a dry bitterness that makes you want to keep on drinking. Perfectly matches up to the 5.5% ABV.

Reminds me of Sierra Nevada - Torpedo. Big pine bomb.

Big juicy mango aroma lures you in and then you get smacked in the chops with bitter pine and grass. You don't get much of the Cascade coming through, it's all Centennial. Very, very nice. I've got a few bottles of Firebrand's Black Saison stored away and I can't wait to try them now.

I think the cascade was there in the aroma - not that I can distinguish that accurately, just going on what I have read.

That's the one.

I'll drink the original whenever I'm through in Edinburgh, very nice on cask. I like the lager and the rum finish one as well.

I wasn't a fan of the lager when I tried it before but think I've only had it the once.

I'll happily drink the rum finish along with the original, and I was a big fan of last Christmas' seasonal Canadian Cherrywood finish, pretty hefty volume ~10% I think but had maple syrup in it so the sweetness of that cancelled it out. Still not seen I&G on tap anywhere yet, few more places seem to be carrying the bottles lately though including the pretty naff family/food chain pub we now play our Sunday morning football from, though I'm usually driving so can't take advantage. :(

I think all the M&B pubs serve it in bottles now.

You fusty old git. Get to Sainsbury's, spend £2 on a bottle of Harbour IPA and then come back to apologise :D

Back