• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Dales Pale Ale from Oskar Blues.

Such a nice beer.

Checking out Cambridge tonight.

Pint of Dark Star - Hop Head to start me off after hanging all day today! That Salopian beer that Leeds posted yesterday was fucking awesome btw.

Where are you drinking that - don't get a lot of Dark Star round here. If you are looking for properties, there are a couple of crap pubs in our village that would be better off with your lot [emoji3]

Where are you drinking that - don't get a lot of Dark Star round here. If you are looking for properties, there are a couple of crap pubs in our village that would be better off with your lot [emoji3]

In the Cambridge Blue they had that and Dark Star Pale Ale too!

Beerbods today but I don't think I can face it, still too hungover from yesterday.

It's only a little lager....

You can get that in Tesco. The Adnams lager that is, not the dry humping.

Yeah, it's not that special really. Beerbods are selling a crate of 12 for £25 - which costs £14.99 direct from Adnams at the moment!

Bit of a clanger of a week for them, IMO.

Haven't had a beer in weeks, think it's going to really bowl me over when I finally crack one open again.

Natural Selection - Bitter Descent. An American Extra Special Bitter. Bloody amazing. I hope they make another batch of this next year, I bet it was glorious on cask.

Got a bottle of De Molen - Hamer & Sikkel. A porter from a Dutch brewery based in Rotterdam with one of the coolest labels I've seen on a bottle of beer.

102792.jpg

How awesome is that?

First time I've tried Innis & Gunn's White Oak Wheat Beer. Quite refreshing and I'm sure it'd be nice on a warm summer's day but I'm not that impressed by it tbh. Not much flavour for a 6.4% beer.

Is that the one with the purple label?

Tried it once and wasn't a fan, often find their seasonal beers a bit hit and miss, the original is still probably my favourite.

That's the one.

943462.jpg

I'll drink the original whenever I'm through in Edinburgh, very nice on cask. I like the lager and the rum finish one as well.

I had a pint of Osset Brewery's Excelsior today. A very good bitter and 5.2%.

BeerBods night! I bloody deserve it today. Missus has been in agony with an ear infection for the past two days (starting dripping out today...), so I've been off work being super-dad today. Absolutely shattered :icon_lol:

Anyway, it's another IPA, this one from Cornwall. Firebrand, Graffiti IPA - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/firebrand-graffiti-ipa/

450x450.jpg

The back story sounds like the main guy is a proper hipster, but I won't hold that against him :D

If it's anything like the other Cornish IPA I've had, Harbour IPA, then I'll be a happy boy tonight.

Back