• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Currently drinking a Rose Wheat Beer by Ticketybrew. Very refreshing.

I've had a few TicketyBrew beers before. Pretty good from what I remember. They do a Munich Lager which is particularly good.

Blue Bee's Reet Pale at Kelham Island Tavern. Gorgeous.

Edit - Followed up with a Brewer's Gold by Pictish Brewing Co.

It is. My first time here. It certainly won't be the last. There is another cracking pub around the corner too! £2.40 a pint! Heaven.

85 shilling straight from the cask at the Allanwater Brewhouse. First pint of the new batch, don't get fresher than that. Awesome.

Wish I had a trip to London this week. Thornbridge Brewery have taken over the The Craft Beer Co for the week and have 34 of their beers on.

Any tips for beers in Belgium? I'm in Brussels until Thursday with my girlfriend, had Afflighem and Tongerlo which were rather nice, especially considering I'm not a huge beer drinker!

Duvel in all 3 of it's guises are very good. And many of the triple filtered monks brews (Trappist) are very nice.

Duvel in all 3 of it's guises are very good. And many of the triple filtered monks brews (Trappist) are very nice.

Trappists are the peak of brewing artistry. Worth every penny.

Any tips for beers in Belgium? I'm in Brussels until Thursday with my girlfriend, had Afflighem and Tongerlo which were rather nice, especially considering I'm not a huge beer drinker!

Judas is lovely, like duval too, but can be a bit bland compared to others.

Edit - if you're looking for a place to eat, try here:

http://www.bijdenboer.com

It's a fish restaurant and fantastic.

Bathams was a bit meh too be honest.

The Golden Glow however is fucking superb tonight.

Bathams was a bit meh too be honest.

The Golden Glow however is fucking superb tonight.

Got to be honest I often think this when I'm in the Western, much prefer the Glow in there. Never had a bad Holdens BCB there either.

Just cracked open a bottle of Seven Bro7hers IPA. Very, very nice. A few Campden Town - Hells waiting in the wings as well which are always good.

Ludlow - Stairway

Citrus, sweet pale absolutely bostin'

Back