• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I'm sure I've had their Gunner's Gold before and that was nice. Another early start for me tomorrow so I think I'm going to drink mine while watching Cricket on 5.

You must be due another box soon Machin, you'll have to let me know what's coming up.

I have got one more week after this one. Was thinking of taking a couple of weeks off before renewing though as things are getting really tight with Em's maternity pay kicking in harshly now.

Having said that I do know that BeerBods have brewed their own beer with Wiper & True which is going to be in the next batch, so I don't want to miss out on that one.

Ah cool. I've got two more after this so I'll let you know if/when I renew what's coming up so you can plan your glorious return.

I'm going to get involved in this later on in the year. Might get one gifted for my birthday in November

Made a few hints have you?

The Loose Cannon is glorious. The nose is a big tropical fruit hit but the taste is all about the sweet toffee malts. Big fan.

Sounds a bit like the Yakima.

It does remind me a bit of that, just slightly toned down at 5.4%. Very easy drinking.

The Loose Cannon IPA is another beaut. Nice bitterness balancing the tropical hoppy and toffee malt sweetness. Gorgeous colour too.

Followed up the Loose Cannon with a Beavertown Gamma Ray. The two don't mix really. Getting grassy hops similar to Deuchars (not a good thing). Lovely orangey citrus background flavour and aroma though.

Having a pint of the appropriately named Burning Bails by Acorn Brewery.

Off to Denmark for a bottle of Mikkeller, Jackie Brown.

Dark brown strong bitter with a modern hoppy aroma and hint of flavour. Mostly bitter though. It's bloody lovely.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438979232.645495.jpg

Beer stock replenished! 34 bottles should see me through until September

Back