• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Celebrating return of TFI by drinking shite lager.

91bd63ee5bf0df5e010ae292e2a6a30e.jpg

The Black Jesus is pretty fucking mean.... Black IPA, chocolately, bitter, dark fruitiness. It's a mouth party.

Black IPAs are brilliant. Roasty hops... yes please.

It's a new phenomenon for me but I'm digging it. More character than a stout, but still the same underlying flavour.

Just had a Hell Fire by Leeds Brewery and it is superb...I highly recommend it

Tonight's tipple was Arbor Triple Hop. One of the best I've had for a while.

On my third bottle of Wainwright Golden Ale, Thwaites, local brew, nice aperitif for tea at the Wellington ('Welly' to us locals) on Bolton Road Bury.

Brewdog - Dead Pony Club. Fuck all the haters, one of the best session ales out there.

I'm in the Nottingham one now (predictably!) lovely Stout and a local IPA.

Start work with them a week on Monday with two days up in Ellon.

That's a fair old trip. 3hrs+ up to Aberdeen from where I am. Give me a shout if you're stopping off anywhere near Stirling/Falkirk.

It's a new phenomenon for me but I'm digging it. More character than a stout, but still the same underlying flavour.

The Brits must not have mastered stout brewing, then (no offense meant btw). A good stout has more layers than any other style.

Brewdog - Dead Pony Club. $#@! all the haters, one of the best session ales out there.

In fairness I'm not sure anyone has a problem with their beer as much as their facade and pricing.

Boxsteam Brewery Derail Ale. Fucking beautiful.

One of the best bottled beers I've ever had. Worth keeping an eye out for.

Back