• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Yeah, I'm not a good drunk.

Looking forward to the Sunshine. Finding myself craving last weeks Yakima IPA though, having a BBQ tonight and it would be the perfect beer to enjoy in the garden with the sun going down. Very jealous of your Great Heck brewery box.

Looking forward to the Sunshine. Finding myself craving last weeks Yakima IPA though, having a BBQ tonight and it would be the perfect beer to enjoy in the garden with the sun going down. Very jealous of your Great Heck brewery box.

There's still one box available....

Pub lunch:

~ Ale House Rock - 6.2% American PA. On tap, rather than a bottle, very enjoyable.
~ O4 Colombo - 4.0% pale golden, very hoppy (so not the best choice tbh).

Back in the Wordsley this weekend; here's hoping I find the time for my first Batham's Mild in almost two years!!!

Pub lunch:

~ Ale House Rock - 6.2% American PA. On tap, rather than a bottle, very enjoyable.
~ O4 Colombo - 4.0% pale golden, very hoppy (so not the best choice tbh).

Back in the Wordsley this weekend; here's hoping I find the time for my first Batham's Mild in almost two years!!!

Try the Red Lion just off the Brettell Lane - it's very nice in there.

CHPJyZdW4AEEpp3.jpg

Sweet Lord, save me from temptation....

Oooft. Smells amazing.

Very, very nice beer. This beerbods thing is a revelation!

Can't wait 'til they start shipping international (probably at a hefty price hike, but surely worth it for the UK beers that otherwise wouldn't make it here).

Oooft. Smells amazing.

Very, very nice beer. This beerbods thing is a revelation!

It's another beauty, ay it. It's getting nicer with every sip!

Powerful bitterness, superbly balanced with sweetness and a touch of sour grapefruit.

Can't wait 'til they start shipping international (probably at a hefty price hike, but surely worth it for the UK beers that otherwise wouldn't make it here).

Have you emailed them?

It's another beauty, ay it. It's getting nicer with every sip!

Powerful bitterness, superbly balanced with sweetness and a touch of sour grapefruit.

I don't know why but I wasn't expecting much from this one, maybe because the label is so naff, but it's a stunner.

UK + BBQ = ???

I don't know why but I wasn't expecting much from this one, maybe because the label is so naff, but it's a stunner.

Have you noticed that the label reads the same upside down?

Hah, well yes, I just didn't think y'all did BBQs.

Have you noticed that the label reads the same upside down?

Yeah, good thing it's not bottle conditioned, would've ruined my Thursday. :icon_lol:

I dunno, maybe it's the colour of it, just looks a bit rubbish.

Hah, well yes, I just didn't think y'all did BBQs.

It's very rarely nice enough for a BBQ up here. Perfect today though, not a cloud in the sky and just windy enough to keep away the midges.

Back