• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

You Brits must be really used to 4%-5% beers. I barely drink anything lower than 7.5%.

You're missing out on a whole load of damn fine ales in that range.

Get yourself over here and to a beer festival man!

Just wondering, do you refrigerate all these beers? Is having it at the correct temperature part of the process?

They usually advise you on how long to chill for. Today's was 30 mins in the fridge. If you tweet the brewery, they'll usually let you know what's best.

Woah - You're an hour early!

It's a fucking beauty, this one. Love it. Wish I had another :pint2:

Got to be up at half 4 tomorrow. Early night for me. :(

Loved that beer though, the next 11 weeks have a lot to live up to.

You're missing out on a whole load of damn fine ales in that range.

Get yourself over here and to a beer festival man!

You've no idea how much I'd enjoy pal-ing around with you lot for a day of drinking.

Ah, unlucky pal!

Yeah, this sets a very high bar. Probably the nicest beerbods choice so far.

Enjoying a nice pint of Fownes - Elephant Rider in the Waggon and Horses in Stourbridge.

It's from the brewery T-Dan was on about - worth trying.

There's a beer festival in Stafford this weekend. Think we're gonna be taking a day trip over there.

Drinking Iceberg, an American Pale Ale from Titanic. Picked up a few bottles at the cheese and ale festival in town today. Lovely pint, very refreshing.

Williams Brothers - Midnight Sun. Really smooth pint.

Drinking Iceberg, an American Pale Ale from Titanic. Picked up a few bottles at the cheese and ale festival in town today. Lovely pint, very refreshing.

I was there today. The inlaws are looking to move to Stafford so they've been up for the weekend househunting. Had a Titanic, Steerage and Plum Porter. The porter was particularly nice. All good beers though. Unfortunately didn't have time to sample the "Sow something" (can't remember the name), which is annoying because I think it was a one off special for the festival.

I had a pint of Devils Backbone the other day, it's alright.

I was there today. The inlaws are looking to move to Stafford so they've been up for the weekend househunting. Had a Titanic, Steerage and Plum Porter. The porter was particularly nice. All good beers though. Unfortunately didn't have time to sample the "Sow something" (can't remember the name), which is annoying because I think it was a one off special for the festival.

Missed that one myself too. The plum porter is always good, bit heavy for me though. If they do move here Titanic have one of their pubs, the Sun, at the south end of the high street - they have some great ales and a brilliant beer festival every May Day bank holiday.

Had a bottle of Darkstar Sunburst yesterday in Brighton, local to Sussex and it was beautiful.

Currently enjoying a pint of Bathams and a cheese and onion cob whilst sitting in the sunshine.

I'm rather contented.

Having a pint of XXB sat outside the Ferryboat Inn in sunny Lincolnshire. Like Langers, I am also rather happy with life.

Back