• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Wish I had some cash spare that box sounds ace.

Tried a Skull Splitter last night. Bit too strong for me.

As per the 'happy' thread I have a new job and it revolves around beer!

New job is to travel the country and find new locations for BrewDog! As part of that I have to research the existing craft beer locations in that particular city! Winning

New job is to travel the country and find new locations for BrewDog! As part of that I have to research the existing craft beer locations in that particular city! Winning

Langers wants to marry you....

Langers wants to marry you....

Nah - not a fan of Brewdog. Stan is about to get all trendy on us now. You won't see him in the Western pre-match any more....

Can you find out why they feel the need to charge so much for their beer? :icon_wink:

Ha! The old men have entered the thread :icon_lol:

I had a bottle of their "Dead Pony Club" as it was part of a 3 for £5 at the local offy. Very nice it was too, but even then it was in a 330ml bottle. Cunts!

I had a bottle of their "Dead Pony Club" as it was part of a 3 for £5 at the local offy. Very nice it was too, but even then it was in a 330ml bottle. Cunts!

I'll buy you some with my discount if it makes you feel better?

That would make me feel loads better :D

What discount do you get?

A swift Half Sovereign followed by a Moulin Wheel at the Moulin de Lecq.

It's BeerBods day :D :pint2:

Today's offering: Brass Castle Brewery, Sunshine - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/brass-castle-brewery-sunshine/

sunshine_bottle.jpg

Very apt name for this week :D

It's a fairly strong IPA made with classic Yorkshire malts and a new world cirtrus hop finish. Packing a healthy 5.7% which should work well with this type of beer. I used to be all about the low strength session beers, but when you're only having one these stronger ones are very satisfying.

Back