• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Meh, yeah, I agree but it's not the worst pint in world. That accolade belongs to Deuchars.

Nonsense. Deuchars is perfectly decent if served well - plenty of places that do.

It's no world beater but still miles better than the beige nothingness that is Doombore.

Deuchars has got a really horrible flavour. Grassy, yacky kind of thing. I can't stand it.

Where on earth have you been drinking it? It's a bog standard, medium hoppy IPA. Nowt wrong with it.

Nonsense. Deuchars is perfectly decent if served well - plenty of places that do.

It's no world beater but still miles better than the beige nothingness that is Doombore.

I disagree. A good pint of Doombar is well worth drinking. But I suppose it is all down to individual opinions.

Where on earth have you been drinking it? It's a bog standard, medium hoppy IPA. Nowt wrong with it.

Every pub pulled pint and bottle of it has been the same. Don't know what it is, it just tastes like dirt.

Just opened a bottle of Marston's New World pale ale - surprisingly good.

Yes, it's good. Should have bought than one bottle though.

Deuchars is pretty bog standard fare IMO. Pub down the road from me has it on tap and it's my go to pint if none of their guest ales are up to much. It really is a last resort though, there's not much to it at all.

It is bog standard, I agree, but it is still a good drink.

Deuchars is one of those beers that I've no problem having if there's nothing else on, or if the choice is something uninspiring such as Courage, Green King, Banks', (or Doombar of course!). But if it's on as a guest ale along with other better ones, I rarely order one.

Deuchars is one of those beers that I've no problem having if there's nothing else on, or if the choice is something uninspiring such as Courage, Green King, Banks', (or Doombar of course!). But if it's on as a guest ale along with other better ones, I rarely order one.

Banks'S

b379cfd1a34bfc5bb3bb912577612bb8.jpg

Bostin.

Where am ya, mucka? Holdens pub? Western?

Back