• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

This weekend I have been mostly drinking Brains.

Brains SA Gold (quite refreshing)
Brains Dark (quite the hoppy, malty taste)
Brains SA (decent, drinkable beer, didn't last long)

and a Tomos Watkin OSB (bitter: fuity and surprisingly fizzy)

Coopers Pale Ale.
Anderson Valley Summer Solstice
The Brew Kettle White Rajah

All 3 very pleasant, palatable, and pleasing. Especially after 7 of the buggers :)

Tonight's beer is Orkney Brewery, Dark Island. https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/orkney-brewery-dark-island/

Sounds like the type of beer I want to try more of. Dark, malty, chocolately but not too strong.

1058_Main.jpg

It is bound to be open early that weekend with a fucking 12.15 kickoff. You coming up the night before?

Yes. We're staying at the Premier Inn just down the road from you on the Friday. Depending on traffic and the weight of my right foot we should be there somewhere between six and seven.

Been on a course in Brindley Place today which finished at 3 so it'd be rude not to stop off at the Wellington for a pint on the roof terrace.

Derby - Hop To It. Very splendid indeed.

Ah, the joys of not driving!

Cool, drink it at 9pm like the rest of us beer losers!

Picked up a bottle of this from Tesco on my way home from work after I saw your post. Ace beer, one of my favourites and amazing when you can find it on tap.

Coincidentally, it was on tap in the Old Contemptibles yesterday. But I'm not that fond of it TBH - it's okay but nothing special. (FWIW I went for a pint of Barnsley Bitter by Acorn which is excellent).

Back