• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

A bit early aren't you, Stanuel?! I would say save me a seat but you'll be fast asleep by the time I get there.

I've just come to park my car down here and I'm off into Birmingham.

Thought it would be rude not to pop in for one though!

Just putting the car to bed and then I will be in on the bus. Should be there for four I hope.

Angry Man Pale Ale by Murray Craft Brewery. Pretty good.

Was given a Beer Bods subscription for my birthday (no mention on the Birthday thread, btw, thanks!) from my in-laws. The idea is you get a delivery of 12 bottles of beer - usually locally brewed independent stuff you probably haven't had before. You are meant to drink one per week (they tell you which one via email) and they release the back story, brewing info and tasting notes for that beer on their website. They also do a live tasting for this weeks beer at 9pm every Thursday. You can then submit your own reviews etc

If you want to carry on the subscription it's £36 for 12 weeks (£3 a bottle) and you get a new delivery of new beers once the 12 weeks are up.

Can't wait to get my first batch :D

http://www.beerbods.co.uk

Ooops, happy birthday mate (whenever it was!). I never actually check the birthday reminders on the bottom of the forum, I just wait for someone else to say happy birthday!

I'm over it, just...

She sounds fucking ace to be with. Probably sups her $4 schooner (a measure pointlessly small so pansy slow drinkers don't find their beer getting too hot).

Unaustralian? Just fuck off. If it is Unaustralian to actually like a beer that tastes, actually supposedly unpatriotic, all this does is help indicate why it is a great country mostly populated by utter cunts.

Fat Yak and Yenda sampled on last day in Oz. Pretty good stuff and a very good alternative to the usual Australian fizzy piss served up.

Paddy $4 a schooner? The least I paid was 5 bucks!

Last edited:
Was given a Beer Bods subscription for my birthday (no mention on the Birthday thread, btw, thanks!) from my in-laws. The idea is you get a delivery of 12 bottles of beer - usually locally brewed independent stuff you probably haven't had before. You are meant to drink one per week (they tell you which one via email) and they release the back story, brewing info and tasting notes for that beer on their website. They also do a live tasting for this weeks beer at 9pm every Thursday. You can then submit your own reviews etc

If you want to carry on the subscription it's £36 for 12 weeks (£3 a bottle) and you get a new delivery of new beers once the 12 weeks are up.

Can't wait to get my first batch :D

http://www.beerbods.co.uk

My first 12 beers arrive tomorrow and this Thursday's tipple is Gladeye IPA by Drygate.

Anyone had it?

Exciting! Just had a quick look through and I'm pleased to say I've not heard of any of the beers, which is exactly the point I guess. Into the shed to keep cool until required...

11038401_10155403407925647_6570143721699842299_n.jpg

I always like to try beers I have not had before. Though it can be a bit hit and miss, often a particularly pleasant beer is tasted.

I always like to try beers I have not had before. Though it can be a bit hit and miss, often a particularly pleasant beer is tasted.

I seriously wish I'd only ever had been a drinker in moderation and tried beers for tastes etc rather than getting slaughtered

Back