• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Thwaites Original and Wainrights consumed pre-match in the Fox & Hounds. Both very good.

Bradfield's Farmers Blonde and Stones Bitter in The Cross Keys, Hull. Spot on plus Led Zepp on the TV!

Beer order has now been placed for a gaming weekend at the start of February.

1 x 9 gallon keg of Enville Ale
1 x 9 gallon keg of Enville White

Works out at £1.60 a pint. :pint2:

Awesome. It's a cracking brewery to visit.

Enville Ale is becoming one of my favourites at the moment - it seems that there are a few local pubs who really look after it. In particular, the Waggon and Horses in Stourbridge. Tremendous pint.

Question hopefully someone can answer. Can you buy the "packs of 12" bottles of Bathams at their pubs?

I see on the website you can buy them from The Wine Press.

Question hopefully someone can answer. Can you buy the "packs of 12" bottles of Bathams at their pubs?

I see on the website you can buy them from The Wine Press.

You can buy bottles at some of their pubs yes (don't know about packs of 12 though), but my advice is this:

1. If you're visiting one of their pubs, get some draught ale to take away.

2. If you have to have bottles, go for Holdens instead. It's much better than Bathams from the bottle.

How do you take away draught beer? Do they stick it in bottles for you?

Get a carry out.

Some Bathams pubs have plastic cartons that can each hold 2 pints.

Any pub will serve you beer to take away if you bring your own 4 pint plastic tankard. You can buy them in a lot of places too.

You can buy bottles at some of their pubs yes (don't know about packs of 12 though), but my advice is this:

1. If you're visiting one of their pubs, get some draught ale to take away.

2. If you have to have bottles, go for Holdens instead. It's much better than Bathams from the bottle.
Cheers for the advice.

How do you take away draught beer?
I usually take away 5 or 6 pints every Friday night.

Bear - this was from a local Bathams pub:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421175078.257430.jpg

Oh cool. Perfect for the cornflakes in the morning!

A couple of pints of Granny Wouldn't Like It from Wolf Brewery tonight. Very drinkable.

At the Waggon & Horses this week:
Kelham Island Pale Rider, Sarah Hughes Dark Ruby and Deeside Swift. Bugger.

A 'nice' glass of Doombar from Sharp's Cornish brewery as an aperitif before lunch

They had Epiphany by Abbeydale on in the Western after the game - first time I've had it, and as Abbeydale are consistently excellent with their beers, I wasn't disappointed.

I had a pint of Troopers in Litten Tree and a Heritage Cider in The Goose. Mates were ripping the piss into me mind ya

Had a couple of pints of Sunbeam earlier while watching the second half of the West Ham game, never disappoints.

Sunbeam and Abbeydale beers. Love them both.

Back