• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

That the seasonal one then i'm guessing? Seems to have a smoother taste than the original despite being stronger, perhaps down to the maple syrup.

Cheers Nando, there's an Aldi near my work so I might go take a butcher's.

That the seasonal one then i'm guessing? Seems to have a smoother taste than the original despite being stronger, perhaps down to the maple syrup.
I think there are three varieties available. Girlfriend picked a few up.

Can pop in on my way home tomorrow, don't think there's one close enough to work to go at lunch time.

They're in Aldi for a £1.

Fuck's sake!!
I bought the last large bottle (660 mls) in Tesco yesterday for when I come off these awful antibiotics which for the last 3 weeks have given me a continuous metallic taste in my mouth, (not heavy metal but certainly not C&Western either!!).
Can't wait to drink some decent beer! That bottle by the way, Tesco rob you of €6.39 for a bottle. Robbing bastards, I hope they go to the wall.

Asda aren't in Ireland, although I can get to Aldi in Eniskillen in about 2.5 hours!!

Seems a bit extreme...

Nice drop of Church End brewery's "Fallen Angel" in The Old Bakery, Kenilworth.

A splendid Jennings' Cumberland in the Garden Gate, Hunslet.

It is days like today I miss being in the UK. To be with the lads, having a beer, before a home match. Hope you all have a good time and we get the 3 points.

Bought a mini keg of Stewart - Edinburgh Gold today. 5 litres for £15. Looking forward to trying it.

It is days like today I miss being in the UK. To be with the lads, having a beer, before a home match. Hope you all have a good time and we get the 3 points.

Is there any sort of craft scene in Spain?

In the western today I had a Bathams (off form sadly), a Kelham Island - Pale Rider and a Golden Glow. That's some selection.

That nice blonde served me twice as well. Pulls a good pint.

Now sat in the Royal Exchange nursing a proper Bathams. Nectar.

Just had a Brakspear's Triple while watching the darts. Very tasty it was too.

Just stocked up on Leffe for the Christmas holiday and managed to bag a few bottles of Ruby, an absolutely gorgeous beer that'll fit right in on Christmas Day. A case of Status Quo's Piledriver in as well to go with the red wine, Talisker and Glenfiddich. I'm well stocked in the booze department.

Only ever been in there a couple of times, but spent an hour in The Lych Gate Tavern tonight. Seemed the only idiot free zone in town tonight.

Only ever been in there a couple of times, but spent an hour in The Lych Gate Tavern tonight. Seemed the only idiot free zone in town tonight.

Town was carnage last night. Popped in to the Posada after our Christmas meal which was pretty busy, but the streets were awash with knobs and slappers! You would think it was the height of summer looking at the state of what some of the (not so) young ladies were(n't) wearing.

Back