• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Before I opened the thread in Tapatalk, it previewed the end of the URL of the picture so it said '683 Bathams by the fire'. I was intrigued and am now mildly disappointed.

I think 'bitterly disappointed' would have been a more appropriate phrase.

You know my distaste for puns. Genuinely the lowest form of wit.

At least he wasn't lagerly disappointed. That would just have been a typo.

I hop he enjoys his next beer more.

Anyone know a good place to drink in York? Going to be meeting a friend there before the Wednesday game and he's supposed to be showing me around but I don't trust his judgement. We'll probably end up in Yates's if it's left up to him.

York Tap
The Maltings
Three Legged Mare, Last Drop and Yorkshire Terrier (All York Brewery pubs)
Brigantes
Blue Bell
Duke of York
The Hop (Ossett Brewery)
The House of Trembling Madness
Golden Ball

Flying Dog K-9 Winter Ale.Puts hairs on ya chest if you have 3. Very nice though.

Never could get past Flying Dog's branding myself

York Tap
The Maltings
Three Legged Mare, Last Drop and Yorkshire Terrier (All York Brewery pubs)
Brigantes
Blue Bell
Duke of York
The Hop (Ossett Brewery)
The House of Trembling Madness
Golden Ball

Cheers Phil, knew I could count on you! Think I'll try to persuade him to try York Tap so I can make a quick getaway, very tempted by one of those York Brewery pubs though.

I was given two bottles of forty niner. Now I very much enjoy a glass of forty niner, but did not realise it was available in bottles.

Had a couple of cracking pints of Wolf Whiskers last night, a winter ale from Wolf Brewery in Attleborough. I'm assuming it wasn't named in honour of Messrs Doherty and Henry. They do an a number of wolf themed beers and a Woild Moild, though I think that's supposed to be the local dialect rather than Black Country.

Had a couple of cracking pints of Wolf Whiskers last night, a winter ale from Wolf Brewery in Attleborough. I'm assuming it wasn't named in honour of Messrs Doherty and Henry. They do an a number of wolf themed beers and a Woild Moild, though I think that's supposed to be the local dialect rather than Black Country.

Is that Attleborough, Nuneaton?

Ah, ok thanks. I live close to Attleborough, Nuneaton, and sometimes nip down there for a pint.

Any good beer places in Bournemouth? Going to need plenty after the journey down. Such a bastard of a place to get to.

Back