• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Ordering at the bar isn't an interview mate.

Strictly Liquor on the Penn Road has got an amazing choice of bottled ale at 3 for £5. Just picked up a Golden Glow, Boondoggle and Cocker Hoop. They've also got crates of Bathams - 12 bottles for £22
Will be popping there a few times between now and Christmas.

Triple Hop and White Feather in the Brunswick, Derby. Also had a Timmy Taylor's Landlord and a Franc N Stein.

Strictly Liquor on the Penn Road has got an amazing choice of bottled ale at 3 for £5. Just picked up a Golden Glow, Boondoggle and Cocker Hoop. They've also got crates of Bathams - 12 bottles for £22

Really? That's right next to my Dad's house...may be time to pay him a visit!

Yeah man. They always have the crates of Bathams at Christmas.

Is that the place opposite Buttons Farm Road?

Picked up a crate there a few weeks back. Only got two left.... But it's a hell of a trip....

It's not that far down (coming from town). It's opposite Blockbusters, in between Tesco Express and The Roebuck.

An Teallach - Suilven in the Tappit Hen in Dunblane. Nice enough but not worthy of the mountain it's named after.

Samuel Smith's Organic Pure Brewed Lager - solid 8/10, probably the highest score I can give a pale lager. Great brew.

I'll have to add it to my list.

Some of the breweries over here make some truly destructive beers. Had one from Michigan the other day that was 12%!

Some of the breweries over here make some truly destructive beers. Had one from Michigan the other day that was 12%!

Alan, do all your bottled beers come in those little 330cl bottles or do you get the bigger ones nearly a pint?

Back