• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 21/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Leicester / Everton second half delayed because of "adverse weather".... games gone soft.

Leicester / Everton second half delayed because of "adverse weather".... games gone soft.
If it’s like the storm we’ve just had in Stafford it’s sensible. Biblical rain and hail for five minutes.

If it’s like the storm we’ve just had in Stafford it’s sensible. Biblical rain and hail for five minutes.
I've seen Wolves play in hail at Mol a few times... to the point of the pitch being flooded in several areas... and still the band played.

But I get it in these times... but IMO, only lightning should stop a game.

I've seen Wolves play in hail at Mol a few times... to the point of the pitch being flooded in several areas... and still the band played.

Well there’s been fucking loads of it over the last hour or so so there’s your answer.

It was lightning that stopped the game.

It was lightning that stopped the game.
A game wouldn't restart in the States until 30 mins after the last lightning strike... interesting they are back at it in Leicester.

GON resigning himself on the bench to having to take RAN off before he gets a second yellow.

Lima RB, Semedo LB would be my call personally. He won't do that though.

Oh and Forbs for JRB.

Two changes for Villa at half time. Bailey now up against RAN who’s on a yellow & has now just whacked him in the face.

Now we see what Gaz’s in game management is like today. Shame we don’t have a decent option to bring on for RAN. I spose he’s got his hands tied there.

Lol just saw the Bailey replay. Get up you fucking wimp.

GON resigning himself on the bench to having to take RAN off before he gets a second yellow.

Lima RB, Semedo LB would be my call personally. He won't do that though.

Oh and Forbs for JRB.
Lima isn’t even on the bench. The only option he has is Doc.

So where's the consistency? Rogers grabs Cumha by the shirt.... no yellow.

Back