• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Aston Villa (A) 21/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

We are so frustrating with those balls into the box.... just can't pick a gold shirt.... just hope we aren't going to be made to pay for these missed opportunities.

Yeah - it’s so obvious. We need a second goal. It’s got early second half equaliser written all over it.
I'm hoping not. I'm hoping this is the day a HT team talk is so effective we come out and score again

Nice surprise after just checking the score and reports, nevertheless we probably still need another goal to get just a point.

Good performance. We really might regret not getting another one in this half given how dominant we have been. Especially in the last ten minutes and how bad Villa have been.

Don't fuck it up in the second half lads

Arrogant prick Emery walking down the tunnel a minute before the half ends

Very good half. Restricted them to pretty much nothing and caused a threat a few times. The CBs have been excellent as has Andre who I don't think has wasted the ball once again. Villa can't be that bad 2nd half and I expect they'll make subs at half time so we will probably need another.

Arrogant prick Emery walking down the tunnel a minute before the half ends
Psyching himself up to give each of his players a slap when they walk through the changing room door if he's got any sense.

GON needs to make the correct subs at the right time. We only have another 15/20 minutes left at this intensity with the same players. I look at the bench though and I'm not sure they are there.

Excellent. Tricky bit coming up, dont come out after the break half asleep, don't make shit subs GON.

Back