• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Sherry is rank, although Port is nice occasionally. Found out I actually like Madiera last year.

Port and brandy is the best remedy for feeling shit bar none. Ever.

No. That is ten pints and some dry white toast a la blues brothers to excuse the sunglasses

What’s going on here?! Sherry is an amazing drink - you guys are probably thinking about a warm bottle of Harvey’s Bristol Cream! There’s loads of variations, all made in a very limited geography. For a newcomer I’d recommend a Manzanilla (only made in Sanlucar de Barrameda and reaching strength with no cutting of brandy like a Fini from Jerez) - very cold, drunk quickly after opening (like a normal bottle of wine) and ideally with seafood. Superb booze.

Overall a weekend in Jerez and Sanlucar (Ryanair to Jerez) is an absolute winner. Come back a sherry convert!! Granted, not a simple journey for you Paddy.

I’ve got a bottle of Harvey’s Bristol Cream, has to be about 20yrs old.

What’s going on here?! Sherry is an amazing drink - you guys are probably thinking about a warm bottle of Harvey’s Bristol Cream! There’s loads of variations, all made in a very limited geography. For a newcomer I’d recommend a Manzanilla (only made in Sanlucar de Barrameda and reaching strength with no cutting of brandy like a Fini from Jerez) - very cold, drunk quickly after opening (like a normal bottle of wine) and ideally with seafood. Superb booze.
You sure you weren't out delivering Conservative leaflets?

Exactly! Fuck the Harvey's, have a nice dry Fino!

Anyway back to the election, that twat Longhi in the paper today with Braverman, he’s a vile specimen and I really hope he gets fucked off.

This forum at times..

tempimagesg2drb.jpg

You sure you weren't out delivering Conservative leaflets?
Labour leaflets to Conservatives this afternoon as I’ve had the pleasure of my own village to deal with. Still… earned a nice Fino I reckon as I’ve cleared the 4,000 leaflet marker for the week. The only people getting through a list quicker and with less conversion than me are the Wolves ticket office.

Tonight's TV debate was only arranged last Wednesday. Apparently farage had spent a week berating the BBC because he hadn't been given a leaders platform.
So he's ended up in an extremely left/liberal venue, in Birmingham, with the leader of the greens.
Be intrigued to see what kind of audience the BBC has selected.
I know the venue was very worried it would get out farage is there today, because he's the antithesis of their values.

Back