• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
What role is he supposed to be playing?

Like saying Kenny Jackett has been a bit busy so he couldn't help us fix our end of season form.
There’s the video messages which I wouldn’t put it past him that he is charging for.

Genuinely don't know why he's bothering. Just hide in a fridge for two weeks and then fuck off to California and live an unreal life. It's like he's won the lottery but is still working his three months notice in a shit job that he hates and gets bullied in. Just go man.
:ROFLMAO:

Cameron - Brexit
May - Shit show implementing Brexit
Johnson - Just shit
Truss - Fucked up the future while making history
Sunak - About to lead the greatest election winning machine into oblivion

Not a bad record all things considered.

Cameron - emasculated himself to appease headbangers and therefore allowed the greatest act of electoral self-harm in centuries
May - totally dependent upon the headbangers after an appalling election campaign wiped out her majority so was forced into going for the hardest Brexit she could even though she believed any Brexit would be a disaster
Johnson - all waffle, and absolutely no backbone. I could write an essay here about why he was such an epic thundercunt. Let's not leave out brazen liar about everything and corrupt as fuck though
Truss - 49 days to destroy an economy. Record breaker
Sunak - charisma by-pass absolutely no empathy whatsoever with anyone not educated in private schools and worth milions. Prone to saying something stupid. A lot. Clearly advised by political pygmies on the take.

Starmer will reverse Brexit because Badenoch says so….10 to 20 year project my arse. Where was that in the Vote Leave leaflets?

Daily-Telegraph-14.jpg

This is puzzling me. I'm sure some of you know I lurk on fora of other clubs. RAWK, Redcafe, and the like. Every one is like here, huge support for Labour to win this election but then the fairly constant attacks on Starmer and Labour from what was the Corbyn wing of the party, It's like the only buggers who don't want a labour victory are the hard right nutters and then this left wing part of the electorate.

Shit, I think we all know Starmer is less than perfect, but I would have thought that in a binary choice between him and Sunak its a no-brainer for a Corbyn supporter to see Starmer as the least bad option.

Better in the tent and pissing out on July 5th surely?

This is puzzling me. I'm sure some of you know I lurk on fora of other clubs. RAWK, Redcafe, and the like. Every one is like here, huge support for Labour to win this election but then the fairly constant attacks on Starmer and Labour from what was the Corbyn wing of the party, It's like the only buggers who don't want a labour victory are the hard right nutters and then this left wing part of the electorate.

Shit, I think we all know Starmer is less than perfect, but I would have thought that in a binary choice between him and Sunak its a no-brainer for a Corbyn supporter to see Starmer as the least bad option.

With you. It drives me mad like the report from Leicester. Don't they understand that Ashworth is not in government and therefore does not have blood on his hands? Go harass the tories in government! As for the Corbynites, dear me. Same tunnel vision!

You can hate the Tories but also think Starmer is a cunt.

With you. It drives me mad like the report from Leicester. Don't they understand that Ashworth is not in government and therefore does not have blood on his hands? Go harass the tories in government! As for the Corbynites, dear me. Same tunnel vision!
Are they not entitled to approach a canvassing MP in public? They're asking him to comment on a major world event, not expecting him to stop it from happening.

For what reason?
Stance on Gaza.
Treatment of Abbot.
Treatment of Corbyn.
Almost constant lying.
Pivoting Right and abandoned his pledges once he'd conned the membership into voting for him.
Telling people with my politics to fuck off.
Parachuting factional allies into seats rather than bothering with any of that democracy nonsense.
Wanking on about 2nd referendums then banning any talk of Brexit once he was elected leader.
Anti-immigrant rhetoric and policies.
Continued austerity and 'difficult decisions'.
Oh and scrapping Green commitments.

On the plus side I think 16 year olds voting is a good idea.😅

Last edited:
Back