• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
He’s only interested in currying favour with Reform deserters now.

In a sense you can feel a bit sorry for him as a lot of the stick he's getting is the end result of 14 years of Tory shite, and he isn't responsible for all of that by any stretch (wasn't even in the Cabinet until 2019 IIRC) or the very worst bits of Johnson and Truss.

But equally he's a knob in his own right and a Brexit believer, and no one made him take the job or do it like he has, so tough.

Laura Saunders threatening the bbc with legal action over the betting allegations but co-operating with authorities with regards to any investigations.

I'm watching on catch up, and was about 15 minutes into Rishi's bit and I was actually feeling a bit sorry for him. The energy change in the room, and from the leaders, was so different, and he was basically just getting his head kicked in. And then it came to that bit on the NHS when he was getting proper arsey and I remembered he's an absolutey irredeemable cunt and deserves not one jot of sympathy from anyone on earth.

Genuinely don't know why he's bothering. Just hide in a fridge for two weeks and then fuck off to California and live an unreal life. It's like he's won the lottery but is still working his three months notice in a shit job that he hates and gets bullied in. Just go man.

In a sense you can feel a bit sorry for him as a lot of the stick he's getting is the end result of 14 years of Tory shite, and he isn't responsible for all of that by any stretch (wasn't even in the Cabinet until 2019 IIRC) or the very worst bits of Johnson and Truss.

But equally he's a knob in his own right and a Brexit believer, and no one made him take the job or do it like he has, so tough.
He does get stick over his predecessors but he’s getting plenty enough wrong himself. Rwanda, waiting lists, D-Day, Braverman, defending Raab etc etc. He’s also going into an election promising tax cuts paid for by stinging cuts to already broken public services as a last desperate measure.
I’m sure he’s across the detail and works hard behind the scenes but hes got no political nouse and must surround himself with advisers who appear to be just as bad at the game as he is.

I’d love access to whatever the Kool Aid Bim Afolami is taking. He might be one of the most deluded Tories I’ve heard.

Don you reckon when the cameras are off they have a laugh about all the mental gymnastics and stuff, or do they just cry to themselves in the car and wonder if it's all worth it?

Louise Haigh did well to keep a straight face whilst he was spouting his bollocks.

Every time I’ve heard him speak it’s complete nonsense

Don you reckon when the cameras are off they have a laugh about all the mental gymnastics and stuff, or do they just cry to themselves in the car and wonder if it's all worth it?
I think the likes of Afolami and Philp see it as doing the job and will be patting themselves on the back as they leave the studios. It’s a terrible look for anyone who does it and they make themselves look like complete knobs when doing so. It’s not only Tories as Jonathan Ashworth was embarrassing on Newsnight after the debate last week.

Former advisor to Johnson explaining he’s been unable to play a fuller role in the election as, in fairness, it’s been his birthday this week.

What role is he supposed to be playing?

Like saying Kenny Jackett has been a bit busy so he couldn't help us fix our end of season form.

Back