• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga appointed head coach

'Walter asked about how long he will be at Wolves'

Really? Really?

I think Nathan Judah is correct here:

@njudah_star
Felt like certain journalists were trying to unearth that alleged fiery Zenga temper. They were disappointed #wwfc

Spot the difference:

@tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
Zenga: "I have a game in five days. First of all the players I have are the best in the world. I trust them without any doubt."

@OfficialWolves 36s36 seconds ago
Walter: "I have a game in five days. The players that I control have to be the best players in the world. I absolutely trust them."

Tim is getting on my tits now...Deliberate misrepresentation of the quote to illicit a negative reaction from the fans. He should be ashamed

Very likeable in first impressions. Humble, determined and passionate. Fingers crossed they carry him a long way. I'm certain,y more enthused about him now than Saturday afternoon.

Tim is getting on my tits now...Deliberate misrepresentation of the quote to illicit a negative reaction from the fans. He should be ashamed

Looks like he's about to get twatted here

Coxx6efWcAEUCfE.jpg

He's certainly saying all of the right things. A patchy managerial record can be down to any number of things, and he has had some success where he has been. I hope we've got him at the right time and the right club.

He's certainly saying all of the right things. A patchy managerial record can be down to any number of things, and he has had some success where he has been. I hope we've got him at the right time and the right club.

As someone mentioned previously, he obviously gives a great interview and first impression .. so far seems consistent .. hopefully he breaks his habit of buggering off (or getting sacked) after a few months.

Got to like a character though, regardless of how it pans out ..

As someone mentioned previously, he obviously gives a great interview and first impression .. so far seems consistent .. hopefully he breaks his habit of buggering off (or getting sacked) after a few months.

Got to like a character though, regardless of how it pans out ..

Well there isn't much chance of him having to quit because his wages aren't being paid...

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 6m6 minutes ago

Walter Zenga confirmed that Benfica midfielder Joao Texeira has joined the club.

I don't get this, why aren't we told this by the club at the press conference, rather than by Zenga in his interview with the E&S. Communication hasn't been the strong point since the takevoer I feel

Walter Zenga confirmed that Benfica midfielder Joao Texeira has joined the club.

I don't get this, why aren't we told this by the club at the press conference, rather than by Zenga in his interview with the E&S. Communication hasn't been the strong point since the takevoer I feel

Could simply be that it wasn't asked at the press conference maybe

Because the press conference was about Zenga's appointment?

Does it REALLY matter than much?

Might be a quite clever attempt to get the local rag back on side and stop posting WUMish stories all the time

I think communication has been quite good post takeover - some decent vids on youtube today for a start.

I think communication has improved too. We've been very open about transfer dealings so far.

I think communication has been quite good post takeover - some decent vids on youtube today for a start.

I can't think what else he wants from them. Unless for each decision he is expecting a 1000 word statement discussing the reasons for what they are announcing.

Tim sort your hair out FFS.

Watched the interview and i like what i saw and heard. ok it's early doors, but this guy is gonna take NO SHIT, that's for sure.

Interesting...

@tim_spiers_Star 2m2 minutes ago
Zenga's contract is for one year, with the option of a second year.

Tim sort your hair out FFS.

He's a right scruffy Herbert! God knows how he got through the job interview.
I post a comment of most of his articles, telling him to brush his hair, have a shave, iron his shirt, straighten his tie, lose some weight, join the army etc, but they invariably get deleted. The ignorant cunt, him

Back