• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga appointed head coach

I think his Portuguese is probably going to be more important the way we're recruiting.

Thanks Dan, no big fat Ron with his Torremolinos Spanish then.

Apologise if this has been posted previously but there's an interesting interview with Lopetegui by Balugue.

Basically saying it was down to the delay (red tape!) that he didn't take the wolves job and lure of taking charge of the national side got the better of him.

He also insists that Li is involved in Fosun behind the scenes. It really is bizaar that the new Spanish manager is talking about how close he was to joining us

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12024/10510103/guillem-balague-talks-to-new-spain-boss-julen-lopetegui

Apologise if this has been posted previously but there's an interesting interview with Lopetegui by Balugue.

Basically saying it was down to the delay (red tape!) that he didn't take the wolves job and lure of taking charge of the national side got the better of him.

He also insists that Li is involved in Fosun behind the scenes. It really is bizaar that the new Spanish manager is talking about how close he was to joining us

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12024/10510103/guillem-balague-talks-to-new-spain-boss-julen-lopetegui

Apologies accepted

I'm not used to there being this much information on us. It's all too confusing!

A fair reflection on our current position

Not that we can do anything, but hold on & hope the ride doesn't do a crash ALA the smiler at Alton Towers - whatever it will at least be more interesting than last season

I normally like 200% but they don't research their Wolves articles very well. I commented on one they made about our demise in 2013 which was littered with basic errors and this one isn't great either. They point to Ken doing an overall decent job (which is fair) but don't mention that he'd quite evidently come to the end of the road long before the end of last season as entertainment values dropped off a cliff and selection/tactical errors became a weekly thing. Then they haven't picked up on Fosun owning a share of Mendes' agency, that's is how Jeff and Mendes are acquainted, not complicated stuff.

I only got about a third of the way through...Utter shite, rewriting history by neglecting to mention most of last season absolute dross

As an aside: Butti was the press/team manager at Inter. Basically a posh name for a Director of Football, I guess. I assume - if he's involved - he'll sound out players and Zenga will basically coach them.

As an aside: Butti was the press/team manager at Inter. Basically a posh name for a Director of Football, I guess. I assume - if he's involved - he'll sound out players and Zenga will basically coach them.
It would be nice if there were discussions between ALL parties and agreements made before all signings, rather than have players foisted upon a coach.

It would be nice if there were discussions between ALL parties and agreements made before all signings, rather than have players foisted upon a coach.

That's crazy talk.

Have a look at his missus. Can best be described as an East European dolly bird, who is perhaps past her prime but still fit nonetheless.

I am a bit dubious of what she will make of the bright lights of Wolvo.

Managed Congo too, that takes some serious balls too.

Have a look at his missus. Can best be described as an East European dolly bird, who is perhaps past her prime but still fit nonetheless.

I am a bit dubious of what she will make of the bright lights of Wolvo.
I posted a clip of his wedding video in Vegas a couple of pages back from what looks like his YouTube channel that he's not since uploaded anything to.

Back