• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Zenga appointed head coach

I still remember the clip they released from Jackett's first training session, and the one from Saunders'.

The main line I remember from Jackett's is, "we don't pass the ball for the sake of it, we pass the ball to score goals". (Or something very similar to that.)

Doherty lining up as Left Back :(

Butti to work under Thelwell as Team Operations Manager, Ugh!

Stephane Cusin will be assistant to Zenga, and 'Team Operations Manager' will be Andrea Butti. Thelwell being kept on.

Hope they put a video up of the press conference later - from the tweets he sounds like he talks well.

Decent excuse

Zenga: "Sometimes I moved because for six months I didn't receive a salary."

"I have to say something... Wolves are we!"

Close enough, Walt. Close enough.

Sounds like Edwards, Daley etc are staying.

Spot the difference:

@tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
Zenga: "I have a game in five days. First of all the players I have are the best in the world. I trust them without any doubt."

@OfficialWolves 36s36 seconds ago
Walter: "I have a game in five days. The players that I control have to be the best players in the world. I absolutely trust them."

Tim II strikes again... Who really follows a B&S twitter account for the information when Wolves' twitter account is giving us the information

"Be proud about the emblem on the front, not the name on the back." He's got a way with words.

I like this too:

'Asked to describe his style, Walter responds: "The ball is never out and the game is never finished."'

First impressions are that it is difficult not to like the guy. I'm still not quite convinced how successful he'll be here but I really want him to do well. He could become a cult legend or he could be gone by November!

This Wolf Pack stuff is a bit cringey
94eObpD.jpg

'Walter asked about how long he will be at Wolves'

Really? Really?

Back