• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds (H) - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But leeds havent created anything since the shot in the post anyway

No way that EEL should be that far up the pitch, let a CM take him FFS

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

A bit of a hole in the Wolves back two (four??) but Woods and Byram had it but a tackle on Woods had him stumbling and as Byram started to shoot Woods was still falling forward and Byram fired it seemingly under him and I'd say Ikeme was really put off by that.
That said, where the fuck were the back four?

I suggest we go 4-4-2 in the second and finish them off..edwards off for ALF

An undeserved equaliser, but we need to regroup and and start again. We will create chances, we just need to take them.

We are rubbish, we didn't play that badly in that half but we just aren't a very good team at all.

Edwards off for ALF please.

Annoying to concede like that. EEL has been poor IMO. His distribution is just hideously bad for a professional footballer.

I really thought we played a good half of football, we didnt convert our chances and conceded a ridiculous goal..

Just match up. Go 4-4-2. ALF for the ineffectual Edwards and Byrne for the non-existent Henry. And bloody well go for it, Kenny

The stream I've got is showing this as a Football League production, not Sky...
Can't find the link on therir site though...

Other thing you have to say is what are we playing against? Like MK Dons and Forest, Leeds are shite

I really didn't think we were very good at all. Game livens up when Graham gets it, and Price has played fairly well again but that's it.

Better but not taken our chances. Edwards a waste of fucking time, again.

Thought we played well for half an hour but then our passing seemed to lose its crispness and accuracy with Leeds coming more into it...poor by Eel, suppose thats inexperience for you, but really we should have been 3 up before they equalized

Awful defending for the goal. We are playing 3 players behind Afobe yet all our attacking options seem to be coming through Graham. Edwards & Henry just aren't doing enough for me, a waste of 2 attacking positions.

BIG GEORGE would have chested him in the Leeds goal

Couldn't cope with Leeds change of tactics. Steve Evans out thinking Jackett!

Byrne and Wallace on for Henry and Edwards. Both have been very poor but what's really irritating, and McD is also doing it, is finger pointing. STOP IT. It just makes you look shite as you can't track your man you have to tell others. Do your fucking job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back