• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds (H) - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need Price in the team..small, but quick in feet and thought..our own Leon Britton

And I miss the goal putting the kids to bed.

Good start so far, they have only had that one in the post

Price has started very good, should have been another goal for us really

Good stuff thus far.

Good split vision by graham

Price has brought the ball forward well too and made good passes forward too.

Two shit bits of play from Edwards there.
Stopped Afobe heading in for our 2nd.

We would be even more dangerous with two forwards up top with Graham playing the way he is.

We're playing well but I've already seen Edwards fuck up decent attacking positions 3 times due to his lack of ability

By the way if we end up not winning this I'll be furious, should be at least 2 goals up by now

If we can play consistently like this we should reach the playoffs..but leeds are fucking awful it has to be said

We're playing well but I've already seen Edwards fuck up decent attacking positions 3 times due to his lack of ability
I've also seen him create two or three decent opportunities.

Neat bit of juggling from Batth there, lays it back to Afobe who turns brilliantly and twists a shot just wide of the left hand post with the keeper nowhere.
Graham is playing a blinder.
Afobe looks a bit tasty too.

Gotta be getting another goal before half time, Leeds are looking terrible now and we are looking good going forward. Keeping possession well too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back