• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Wed v Wolves: Matchday Thread

Cue hump ball towards Holt

Ikeme comes out of his box - SW take a quick throw in & he is almost embarrassed as he would if Forestieri's shot hadn't gone over.

Forced to come out by defensive confusion ahead of him so not going to criticise him there

Looking forward to our trips to Bradford, Port Vale and Scunthorpe at this rate guys

Forestieri does Batth though saved by the Ref who gives a foul - doesn't sound as if it was

This back four is truly abysmal, Batth showing his true limitations.

Well done Wolves! Play another team back into form with shit defending. Pathetic.

SW could have had 8 on today's performance as they waste another chance with the final ball to Forestieri going well over - not sure I want to listen to much more of this

They spent more than us, they paid for a top striker, they sit in 7th. We sit in 17th. Keep on bringing in the bargains will be our January message. Dross season

How much worse has it got to get before they bin this guy? I can't remember a more clear case for sacking a Wolves boss. I'm sure DW said his home format this level is the worst of any manager since Turner got us up. Just fucking fire him Jez.

He shouldnt wait to be sacked. He should give the speech he gave at Millwall " Given all the circumstances I dont feel I can take the club any further forward" and go with some dignity left. It is not getting any better and wont do while we are in this limbo

How much worse has it got to get before they bin this guy? I can't remember a more clear case for sacking a Wolves boss. I'm sure DW said his home format this level is the worst of any manager since Turner got us up. Just fucking fire him Jez.

Has a decent overall win percentage, but that's totally screwed by the Lg 1 season - this year has been relegation form & don't think he has the ability to pull this round

Cannot understand the logic of bringing Holt on before ALF who can at least move about a bit

Iorfa tries down the right - gets nowhere, but at least he is trying.

Henry puts another over the bar - players in the box, but ignores them - not sure he has got one on target today

The only thing that may save us is that there really are 3 or 4 sides who are worse than us in this league. We managed to lose to at least 1 of them but we can target that 20th place!

What genius sat down at the end of last season and worked out the strategy for this year? Jeremy Peace?

BBC have wolves with only two shots on target. One of those must have been the penalty!!

Was there some suggestion that someone - Sunderland? - offered us £4m for Batth and we turned it down?

The number of times our defence has been exposed has been legion - got away with a number or it could have been a lot worse than it is now,would be a fair reflection of the game if we were 5 - 1 down

Back