• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds (H) - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful defending for the goal. We are playing 3 players behind Afobe yet all our attacking options seem to be coming through Graham. Edwards & Henry just aren't doing enough for me, a waste of 2 attacking positions.

true that

Couldn't cope with Leeds change of tactics. Steve Evans out thinking Jackett!

Byrne and Wallace on for Henry and Edwards. Both have been very poor but what's really irritating and McD is also doing it, is finger pointing. STOP IT. It just makes you look shite as you can't travk your man you have go tell others. Do your fucking job.

finger pointing was O'Haras favourite i remember

Just angry we aren't winning this one been the better side but stupid errors and a the lack of ability to kill of weak sides is holding us back.

Just angry we aren't winning this one been the better side but stupid errors and a the lack of ability to kill of weak sides is holding us back.

always the case with us innit?

Thought for the first half hour we were excellent. Typical that we can't hold on to a lead, though. Dave Edwards is a waste of a shirt - get ALF up alongside Benik. Price + KMac have been excellent.

Positives are Price and Graham, they both look very good but the supporting cast is letting them down. We also haven't hoofed it as much which is always good.

Thought we played ok in the first half, Dave and Henry have had a few ok touches but that's not enough for either of them to deserve to stay on the pitch.

I would definitely take at least one of them off, Afobe is so isolated so it would be Edwards for me, probably for ALF and go 442.

Fucking hell.

EEL by far the worst player on the pitch at the minute.

Iorfa havent really come up to his ability yet, but the guy is 20 so he will be up and down

Leeds are there for the taking damn it

..and Dallas scores adter his shot hit the post in the first half

That is absolutely fucking abysmal.

Seriously the more this goes the more I think we're going to be looking over shoulders this season.

EEL is having a fucking nightmare.

Maybe ALF, or take the Jackett with you

Fuck sake.

EEL and Price at fault there. Why is EEL having to pick up a midfielder when we are playing three in midfield? Price too far forward when we don't have the ball and not doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back