• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Wolves streaming services is really customer "friendly". I emailed them after the game that I did not see the whole game only the first half. Just got nice email from them.

Unfortunately as you did not get in touch with us during the game we are unable to offer a refund.

They 100% knew that most of the people did only see 45-50 minutes of the match. This kind of customer service creates internet shitstorms.

Wolves streaming services is really customer "friendly". I emailed them after the game that I did not see the whole game only the first half. Just got nice email from them.

Unfortunately as you did not get in touch with us during the game we are unable to offer a refund.

They 100% knew that most of the people did only see 45-50 minutes of the match. This kind of customer service creates internet shitstorms.

That's a bit cuntish. As you said, they know full well that the service didn't work properly for that match and should really refund anyone that complains either during or (within reason) after the match.

For what it's worth, I did complain during the first half and I got my fiver back. When it eventually started it was a bloody good stream too and I'd be willing to pay the 45 quid yearly subscription if I could be sure of the quality of service week on week. As it is I'm not bothering with it this afternoon and I'll see what other users are saying afterwards.

Is it only me that experiences jerky video during home games (Middlesbrough and now Cardiff) but not at the 2 away games? The stream is constant but the video is kinda jerky all the way though. I did not experience it watching the Hull and Derby games.

That's a bit cuntish. As you said, they know full well that the service didn't work properly for that match and should really refund anyone that complains either during or (within reason) after the match.

For what it's worth, I did complain during the first half and I got my fiver back. When it eventually started it was a bloody good stream too and I'd be willing to pay the 45 quid yearly subscription if I could be sure of the quality of service week on week. As it is I'm not bothering with it this afternoon and I'll see what other users are saying afterwards.
There's no yearly subscription for the live streams. The £45 offer is for audio commentaries.

for £5 a game I really expect better quality, plus commentary. Derby's set up was a lot more professional, however they have also gone with the same shit streaming company. Wolves really need to bin off this supplier and get a better one.

got my refund yesterday for the part failure of Hull game, so fair play to them. still think they need to get a commentary to go with match.

Is it just us having issues? My mate who lives in the states now has iFollow for Sheff Wednesday and says it has been flawless so far.

Loads of teams have had issues from what I could see last week.

I moan about this all the time but if you compare the media coverage in this country to any of the US sports we look so amateurish. NFL gamepass is pretty incredible. If a company had gone to the Football league and offered to do something like that where you can subscribe and just get coverage of the games (either live for those that legally can or on delay for the domestic audience) then they would surely get a ton of business.

They need one service filming and broadcasting every game, rather than every club using different rival services or having to camera feed share etc. People talk about all the money in the game but commercially football in this country does a poor job to reach a audience desperate for content.

Gamepass don't do the filming do they? Surely they just take the footage from CBS/FOX.

All their games are televised live with proper commentary etc. anyway making it easy.

As they only have a max of 8 games at a time it's easy, and they have s massive population. It's only the same as what is already happening for the PL overseas anyway. All those games are available live with commentary.

will there be coverage available for saturdays match ?

will there be coverage available for saturdays match ?
Yep unless C5 decide we are game of the day. In the last update they said they had paid to receive a single camera feed at all away games (sky and C5 permitting).

Gamepass don't do the filming do they? Surely they just take the footage from CBS/FOX.

All their games are televised live with proper commentary etc. anyway making it easy.

As they only have a max of 8 games at a time it's easy, and they have s massive population. It's only the same as what is already happening for the PL overseas anyway. All those games are available live with commentary.

Yeah I get the difference in logistics but as you say most games have feeds etc, they should contract one broadcast er to have ownership of the feeds and the. Any commercial rights can buy the feed, which would be similar to Spain if they still do that.

Wolves have said that every match in Sept. is eligible for streaming.

So much better today. Replays, angles, injury time clock etc, much more polished

Back